okay, when we first thought of delaying we were going to wait until 6 months, and then start DTaP. then we decided not to do that after all, because it felt wrong.
then after talking with someone from the CDC i thought we would start Hib at either one year or possibly 2, because if you start at 12 months, you only need 2 doses, and if you do it at 2, you only need one.
now i have postponed getting her any shots until she is school-aged, and may not do it then.
based on a family history of vax reactions, i knew she could not receive the IPV, MMR or varicella vaxes, and prevnar is just too new for me to trust it.
try looking for Dr. Cave's book at the library, as i believe she has an alternative schedule in there.
good luck with your searching, and try not to let the guilt eat at you.