I will never vaccinate under any circumstances thread - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 12-11-2007, 07:55 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by maria20 View Post
What is so bad about vacinations?

There is so many chemicals in the food we eat and the air we breathe, the chemical products we use, and much more why is it so bad.
Well, let's see:

I have to breathe.

I have to eat.

I don't have to inject myself with a cocktail of known toxins and genetic material of which no long-term studies of safety have been done.

Blessed Mama to 4 and expecting one more!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2007, 08:14 PM

Quote:
... even if "science" were to create a toxin free vaccine, still wouldnt vax their children?
toxins are only a small portion of the problems. Add in those adventageous agents and you are beginning to scratch the surface.

Quote:
If we were to be hit with a bio terror attack, you still wouldnt vaccinate.
hmmm, bet there will be no safety regulations on hastily prepared mass produced vaccines. And, those handling the vaccine will be front line on the epidemic which means, most likely they are contaminated and contagious. Nope, I'll yell through the door, but I ain't opening it up!

Quote:
If the law were to mandate vaccinations, you wouldnt vaccinate.
That reminds me... boston tea party celebration is days away. No, vaccination is against my religious beliefs, which I believe in stronger than I do, my government.

Quote:
I'm very interested in the vaccines are just a bad idea and our bodies can handle disease without them theories
A healthy body can defend itself from a lot of diseases. The problem is, it is hard to keep our body healthy in a world full of hazardous materials and declining nutrition.

Quote:
(please no debates...just input )
did that!
Old 12-11-2007, 08:46 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:

There is so many chemicals in the food we eat and the air we breathe, the chemical products we use, and much more why is it so bad. If a vacination is going to protect my children from getting sick than i am all for it. I was vacinated and i never had any problems.
Well, heck. Let's start drinking down the pesticides! Welcome to the Vax forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlec View Post
To those of you who said you would leave, where would you go, and how? PM me, if you want to keep it private! I agree w/ a pp who said that if they're knocking on your door, your dc *will* be vaxed against your will. I seriously am far more afriad of our government than of terrorism.
You know, my ggrandpa was a moonshiner in S KY. He always kept a rifle around to keep out "the man". I'm beginning to think he was less crazy and more entirely correct. Wish the man was still around...

AP Mom to 5 knit.gifhomeschool.giftoddler.gif

Old 12-11-2007, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandala126 View Post
BTW, my friend told me about her enviro science class in college they were talking how food manuf. will have to put vaxes and antibiotics in food in the future. Anyone know if this is true? I sure hope not! :
I believe she was talking about new ways to administer vaccines. They are trying to make "vaccine bananas" and other fruit that kids will eat and get vaccinated.

Quote:
I don't think you've been in the archives yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanidFL View Post
We would leave and go to Canada if it was necessary.
Same laws would apply. Canada, the US and Mexico are basically one country. Has anyone here read Naomi Wolf?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbean View Post
But if the gov't tries to force vaxes on us with any forewarning, we plan to leave.
One giant Big Pharma conglomerate controls the whole world.
Old 12-11-2007, 10:32 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gitti View Post
Same laws would apply. Canada, the US and Mexico are basically one country. Has anyone here read Naomi Wolf?
Good point. Which book do you mean? I looked up the author at my library and there are 4 books there. This one?

The end of America : letter of warning to a young patriot
Old 12-12-2007, 02:26 AM

Same laws apply ? Are you kidding? I have read Naomi Wolf . . . when did she become an expert on Canadian politics? Didn't she start out writing books such as 'the beauty myth' Please. As a Canadian, not being vaxed is a non issue. No medical release forms for school etc. It's not even questioned. No vax who cares ! ( other than nosy friends and relatives ) If there is a health crisis come on up - no passport needed.
Old 12-12-2007, 02:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anitaj71 View Post
If there is a health crisis come on up - no passport needed.
US citizens can no longer go to Canada without a passport.

And she did not write about vaccines nor Canada. She just writes about politics of the US. But I don't want to derail this thread any longer. I just saw that OP asked to stay on topic. Sorry!
Old 12-12-2007, 08:20 AM

Quote:
US citizens can no longer go to Canada without a passport.
And vice versa. But only by air, you can still drive across without a passport, for a bit longer, anyway.

Sorry, back to the topic.

I wouldn't vaccinate again, ever.

mom to all boys B: 08/01ribboncesarean.gif,  C: 07/05 uc.jpg, N: 03/09 uc.jpg, M: 01/12 uc.jpg and far too many lost onesintactlact.gifsaynovax.gif

User Tag List