I was just reading something that makes me sad.... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 08-16-2003, 08:39 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm sure no one will have the answer to this and it makes me feel guilty for having dd vax'ed fully thus far....

This was on the website http://www.cogforlife.org/ and
it talks about the chicken pox vax and it says:

Quote:
VARIVAX also contains MSG (monosodium glutamate) in 2 forms, according to Jack Samuels, an expert on MSG. According to the FDA, MSG is not advised for infants, children, or pregnant women or children of childbearing age, and people with affective (mental/emotional) disorders.
Aside from the fact that it was made from aborted babies (which in and of itself is disgusting) why do they put stuff (chemicals) like this into vaxes to begin with?

Why do pharmaceutical companies insist on putting such nasty chemicals and other foul substances into vaxes when these same chemicals and whatnot are not safe for people?

Why?????? I can't believe what I've allowed my dd to be exposed to.

Jessica, dizzy.gifmom to 3 little ladiesjumpers.gif and babygirl.gif babyboy.gif twins who can't figure out where her avatar came from.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 6 Old 08-16-2003, 08:58 PM

i know what you mean. i wonder a lot about why in god's name they choose some of the things they do to include in vaxes.
my biggie is neomycin. why is it in vaxes when it is contraindicated for injection? it is supposed to be strictly topical. i really wish i could know how vax ingredients are chosen.
#3 of 6 Old 08-16-2003, 11:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by catlvr976

Aside from the fact that it was made from aborted babies (which in and of itself is disgusting) why do they put stuff (chemicals) like this into vaxes to begin with?
OMG OMG OMG! Where did you get that info? I've heard someone on here say monkey braines were in a vax, but I didn't know this!? Where can I find out all (or most of) the crap that is in a vax? And then how can I go about getting a translation - because I know they're not going to say point blank what the ingredients really are. I want to cry...
#4 of 6 Old 08-17-2003, 12:17 AM

I have a Phsicians Desk Reference book-(PDR) that lists the vaxes & ingredients -and also other drugs .

The vaccine package inserts that are in each vaccine list them also.
There is a website that lists them also
Anyone know the link??

::
momma to 4
#5 of 6 Old 08-17-2003, 03:46 PM

...if you had read as many vax horror stories as I had before my son was born you wouldn't have done it. But your baby is not even a year old and you are realizing the new path you must take.

If you are fully, 150% sure that you will never vax again, don't waste any time reading info confirming that decision. Do your research here, on this site, and any others, to start building the best lil' baby you can, starting with any and everything to boost the immune system naturally.

Have you noticed ANYTHING at all that might be a problem, at this point, with your child. If so, you can begin correcting it.
Are you breastfeeding? If not, I have heard that women can, by allowing babies to suckle, jumpstart the lactating process.
Breastmilk is simply so good for babies. If work prohibits, pump.

Are you and your family organic? Do you eat meats that are antibiotic and hormone free? These issues are real. I have experienced them first hand.

Better late than never,
But you HAVE to do your homework,

Ray
#6 of 6 Old 08-18-2003, 11:37 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks for the replies....

Quote:
Dear Catlvr976, Why is it, do you think, that people don't think about what is in vaccines at all? They question other things... why not vaccines?
You know, I don't know the answer. It's amazing - On the other board I visit, there have been times that people brought up all the garbage that's in them and no one....I mean no one even says anything about the ingredients. It's like they seem to think that if they ignore it, it must not be true.

Goodpapa,

My dd is breastfed. So far, she has not had any adverse reactions at all. Thankfully, she is still the same baby that she's always been.

Like I said in my op, I just don't understand why they do it.

Jessica, dizzy.gifmom to 3 little ladiesjumpers.gif and babygirl.gif babyboy.gif twins who can't figure out where her avatar came from.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page