I originally was doing a selective/delayed schedule that I created based on Stephanie Cave's book. Off the top of my head, I believe I was going to do DTaP, Hib, and measles, mumps, rubella separately. When I called to schedule my dd's second hib at around 20 months, I found out it had been recalled. That was a huge red flag for me. My gut had been telling me all along not to vaccinate. Then I looked at my perfect 4-month-old son and felt sick about vaccinating him at 6 months (my original plan). I started really researching--not just reading one or two books--and decided I was much more scared of the vaxes than the diseases. I've been reading whatever I can find time for every day for months now. I don't know if I will ever stop researching.
You need to really delve into it to make a good decision. There is a wealth of good information here. The most important thing to remember is that you can delay until you feel comfortable with your decision. You can't take back a vax. You can always vax later.
My dc's chiropractor, who helped ds so much when he was an infant screaming with digestive pain, told me she thinks the vaccines are very dangerous and she would rather see parents focus on developing strong immune systems in their children. That is what I am doing now. I bring them to the chiropractor every 3 weeks because I saw what it did for my ds in just 2 visits. It can have a profound effect on bodily function. She told me to make sure they eat well (not always easy but I do my best) and get enough sleep. I give them some supplements, too.