#1 of 5 Old 10-03-2003, 07:33 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
http://www.redflagsweekly.com/confer..._Tenpenny.html

Risks of FluMist Vaccine

An Investigation By Dr. Sherri Tenpenny

www.nmaseminars.com

"MedImmune, the manufacturer of FluMist, recently announced that it signed an agreement that makes FluMist, the new intranasal influenza vaccine, readily available to people as they shop at Wal-Mart, the worlds biggest retailer." [1]

As the physician in charge of a bustling Integrative medical clinic, questions about vaccines frequently arise. After reading about the MedImmune-Walmart joint venture, I felt compelled to warn our patients and our internet subscribers of the potentially serious complications that may come from direct and passive exposure to this new vaccine. I also wanted to give a "heads up" to everyone regarding the onslaught of advertising that is about to besiege them.

Hundreds of TV and print advertisements have been designed to persuade everyone into taking the FluMist plunge. The campaign will be the "most intense, direct-to-consumer marketing campaign ever waged for a vaccine," costing an estimated $25 million over the next 2.5 months [2]. In addition, Wyeth, MedImmune’s partner, plans a three-year, $100 million campaign to encourage use of the nasal flu vaccine among physicians.[3]

see link for rest of the article
#2 of 5 Old 10-03-2003, 11:38 PM

Thanks for this information. does anyone know when this is going to be on the market?

I have already made the decision to pull my kids from school and homeschool. I won't have my kids exposed to this crap! I did hear rumors that some schools may be administering this! I guess this is just the kick I need to get motivated and actually pull them out.

I did go out this evening and bought all kinds of workbooks and new art supplies and spanish books and tapes and the kids each got to pick out a few extra things they want to know more about, so we got books on those.

I'll just keep my babies home. At least then I can keep them inside when the chemtrails are up!
#3 of 5 Old 10-04-2003, 12:30 AM - Thread Starter

Stacie...i assumed it was this season..haven't heard though. Did you see this thread?

http://216.92.20.151/discussions/sho...threadid=89705

That was my heads up and then someone posted the above info on the yahoo vax list.
#4 of 5 Old 10-04-2003, 04:42 AM

The vaccine should already be available,

http://www.cdc.gov/nip/Flu/acip03-04_recs.htm#laivadmin

Christine
#5 of 5 Old 10-04-2003, 06:43 AM

Here's MY favorite red flag:

"An ever greater concern about FluMist is the contents within the vaccine. Each 0.5ml of the formula contains 10 6.5-7.5 particles of live, attenuated influenza virus. That means that between 10 million and 100 million viral particles will be forcefully injected into the nostrils when administered. The viral strain was developed by serial passage through "specific pathogen-free primary chick kidney cells" and then grown in "specific pathogen-free eggs." That means that the culture media was free of pathogens that were specifically tested for, but not a culture that was necessarily "pathogen-free." The risk that the vaccine may contain contaminant avian retroviruses still remains. In addition, a stabilizing buffer containing potassium phosphate, sucrose (table sugar) and nearly 0.5 mg of monosodium glutamate (MSG) is added to each dose. [18]

One of the most troubling concerns over the injection of this "chemical soup" is the potential for the viruses to enter directly into the brain. At the top of the nasal passages is a paper-thin bone called the cribriform plate. The olfactory nerves pass through this bone and line the nasal passages, carrying messenger molecules to the brain that are identified as "smells" familiar to us. The olfactory tract has long been recognized as a direct pathway to the brain. Intranasal injection of certain viruses has resulted in a serious brain infection called encephalitis, presumably by direct infection of the olfactory neurons that carried the viruses to the brain.[19] Time will tell whether the live viruses in FluMist will become linked to cases of encephalitis."

For anyone trying to make a decision about vaxing their children...

do you ever see information THIS DETAILED from the provax companies?

It's the level of detail that IS THE KEY.

Because of greed, they are taking a relatively benign event-- getting the flu, and making it far more risky and dangerous.

But don't expect any disclosure of problems in the near future from their mouths. Just like the problems surfacing with the chickenpox vax:

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/031001/phw006_1.html

as long as your WITH the company line you're alright.

But when you move away... well..

I'll be handing a copy of Tenpenny's work to my local CVS pharmacy. I kinda "got into it" with him yesterday, when he was telling me that OSHA would never allow administration of a live vaccine in a public place if it would be a problem. (LOL),

No more human sacrifice,

Ray

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page