Mothering Forum banner

Good appointment today!

403 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Lindsay1234 
#1 ·
I don't know why I'd been worrying--probably because the baby is just starting to move regularly and I crave the reassurance of being constantly nudged. But I had an appointment today--21 weeks--and all's well. Fundus in the right spot; weight gain fine; blood pressure nice and low; baby's heartbeat right around 150 bpm.

I took dd with me as well. She was quiet and paid very close attention to everything, then we had a lot to talk about on the drive home! Everything from why the heartbeat was so loud to what the baby hears inside the womb to why it is just not possible for her to be back in my tummy.

See less See more
#3 ·
Im SO glad it went well! I know what you mean about the ovement too! Even when I KNOW I feel a kick, if I dont feel one for a while, I get more nervous and more nervous. Its so funny too because besides lack of kicking ad nausea, I am huge and I cant be within 10 feet of chinese food or bell peppers!!

Its so funny how the absence of 1 part of the preg can send us into a tailspin!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.