I got the carseat installed! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 03-16-2009, 01:10 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I feel like I'm ready now! I think this was the last big thing I needed to do. Good thing we already had the minivan! I worried about how/where to put the boys (3 and 5yo) but I finally decided to move them to the back row and put the baby where I've always put the babies, in the middle seat behind the passenger, where I can reach them if need be. I was worried about the boys being all the way in the back because sometimes they antagonize each other but so far they're liking it; they have little secret compartments for toys and cup holders back there

DH just finished his big project for me which was repainting the living room walls that were full of scribbles (with scrubbable satin paint, just to be safe) and I think we pretty much have everything else ready!

The funny thing is I'm not due til April 25 (I'm 34 weeks) but I'm expecting this baby in about 3 weeks due to my history so far!
#2 of 4 Old 03-16-2009, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by webjefita View Post
I feel like I'm ready now! I think this was the last big thing I needed to do. Good thing we already had the minivan! I worried about how/where to put the boys (3 and 5yo) but I finally decided to move them to the back row and put the baby where I've always put the babies, in the middle seat behind the passenger, where I can reach them if need be. I was worried about the boys being all the way in the back because sometimes they antagonize each other but so far they're liking it; they have little secret compartments for toys and cup holders back there

DH just finished his big project for me which was repainting the living room walls that were full of scribbles (with scrubbable satin paint, just to be safe) and I think we pretty much have everything else ready!

The funny thing is I'm not due til April 25 (I'm 34 weeks) but I'm expecting this baby in about 3 weeks due to my history so far!
Congrats!! It's a good thing to feel ready. I think we would be fine if baby came now, but there's a lot of financial paperwork I'd like to take care of first. The baby stuff is mostly done .

Mama to one little blur, watching everything move too fast. Eden 4/10/2009.
#3 of 4 Old 03-16-2009, 02:06 PM

I REALLY need to put my carseat in! My goal is this week, as MIL will be here this weekend with the pack n play so if baby were to come we'd have clothes, a way to get her home, diapers and somewhere for her to sleep
#4 of 4 Old 03-17-2009, 01:11 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
We got our car seat installed a good month or so ago by the state police just so that DH knows how to do it correctly (and he taught me now). We put in the car to stay this past weekend!!!! So exciting!!!!:

Married to my best friend Mama to DS1 4/2009 and DS2 3/2011 and two Remembering 3/2008
****5****10****15***20****25****30****35 ****40

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page