Forum Jump: 

#181 of 184 Old 04-26-2009, 11:15 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wobblykate View Post
Peony....3 hours? Be careful!

Well, baby's had 2 poopslosions since my last post, so no worries!
Yay!! I just knew she would soon, lol

Is anyone else suffering from post partum migraines? I thought that I have been dealing with a spinal headache but after DH talked to the anisthesiologist (sp) I think I might be having migraines or maybe both, sigh.
I just started taking extra strength excedrine and think it might be helping and I have been drinking tons of fluids, but I wanted to see if anyone had any other suggestions.

Married to my best friend Mama to DS1 4/2009 and DS2 3/2011 and two Remembering 3/2008
****5****10****15***20****25****30****35 ****40
#182 of 184 Old 04-26-2009, 11:18 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by michanders4 View Post

Is anyone else suffering from post partum migraines? I thought that I have been dealing with a spinal headache but after DH talked to the anisthesiologist (sp) I think I might be having migraines or maybe both, sigh.
I just started taking extra strength excedrine and think it might be helping and I have been drinking tons of fluids, but I wanted to see if anyone had any other suggestions.
not migraines, no...more like tension headaches. But I got those regularly before I got pregnant.

Ugh, this postpartum stuff is killing me. I'm so emotional. I don't like it. I also hate that I only have DH to really vent to and he's 8 hours away so it's not like he can really help past comforting words.

Kas (24), Helpmeet to Stefan (25), Mom to Franklin Gaudelio 4/15/09, Jonathan Boswell 1/2/11
#183 of 184 Old 04-27-2009, 09:58 AM

Eden's umbical stump fell off last night, 8 days old dd was disapponted that we didn't save it because she wanted to look at it

DH went back to work today. The kids went back to school/daycare. I'm all alone for the day

mum to Christopher (6/98) Elizabeth (2/05) twins Aaron and Dominic (7/10/06) and new baby Eden (4-18-09)
#184 of 184 Old 04-28-2009, 01:34 PM

Do any of you guys plan to write thank you notes or get thank you gifts for any of your care providers? What are good ideas for thanking someone who was amazingly helpful at something so important as a birth?

unschooling in nyc

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page