Daily chat: April 12 (Sunday) - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-13-2009, 12:19 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by michanders4 View Post
I'm at the movies and have to hop on and ask anyone who is tired of braxton hicks say I!! Ugh I'm getting tired of them and just wanted to check in to see who else is getting a ton of them.
Oh yes.

There is no way to happiness, happiness is the way.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-13-2009, 12:47 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by michanders4 View Post
I'm at the movies and have to hop on and ask anyone who is tired of braxton hicks say I!! Ugh I'm getting tired of them and just wanted to check in to see who else is getting a ton of them.
Yes! I had a bunch during dinner tonight. And yesterday most of the day. They don't stop, but are not regular enough to mean anything I guess/

Working Mom to DS1 (05/09) and DS2 (08/11). 

Old 04-13-2009, 02:26 AM

So tired. Hiccups are annoying. Sleeping on side is annoying. Not dilating, annoying.

My patience is running so thin and I'm not due for a while. I just am at wit's end and need to get my mobility back. Blah blah blah.

I'm so tired. Oh, I said that already.

Is this a test? I think I'm failing.

Wacky Zack! Born 23-Apr-2009
:::::::
Old 04-13-2009, 04:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justice'smom View Post
Good morning beautiful pregnant mamas and Happy Easter. Before I can tell you how things are going with me I need to take a step back and explain what has been going on. I have been measuring about 2 to 3 wks off for a long time now, but went to see an ob, (something my midwife requires or maybe it's the state) anyway at the ob visit I was measuring 5 wks off and showing the baby had no growth in 2 wks. So, the ob convinced me to do an ultrasound to make sure everything was okay with baby. Everything was fine except it showed my amniotic fluid level was a 9 and it's supposed to be a 12.
Did you have small measurements before? I measured small last time and had low AF according to the ultrasound but oddly, the midwife and the ultrasound tech both said the baby did not seem to be too packed in there. In other words, the measurement may have been off due to something else. This time I'm still small, probably 5 - 6 weeks off depending on how you measure me and where baby is when you do it!

So your midwife is probably right that everything's fine, especially as you are not due yet.

Quote:
Is this a test? I think I'm failing.
If you want it to be a test, it can be, but I personally count every day I'm still here as an A++. It is hard towards the end but look at it this way... when you are done you get a BABY!

Emmaegbert, in your dream, was I there? What did I look like? Dreams are so interesting.

Peony- My husband had false gout. Meal planning was aich-ee-double-hockey-sticks, I tell you that, when we thought it was real gout. I never saw anything linking it to BP! Interesting. So sorry you guys are having so much stress. Must be hard to open up for baby. But you can do it!

It's not that the stay-at-home-parent gets to stay home with the kids. The kids get to stay home with a parent. Lucky Mom to DD1 (4 y) and DD2 (18 mo), Wife to Mercenary Dad

User Tag List