PP Weekly Thread 4/26 - 5/2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 121 Old 04-27-2009, 10:59 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well.... I thought it was a good idea!

Parker will be 1 month on tuesday... I can't even believe it! I'm definitely starting to read him a bit easier as of late - which makes me feel like a better mommy. "The Happiest Baby On The Block" helped me a lot....

BF-ing is going great... we've got into a routine of DH giving him 1 bottle a night. I pump in the morning and DH gives it to him around 12-1am. That allows me to go to sleep early (if I need to) and then wake up for his feeding at 4-5am (the night doesn't always go this smoothly... some nights Parker is still up every 2-3 hours... but those nights are getting to be fewer). Last night he slept for 6 hours I actually had to wake him up to feed him around 7am!

Gotta run for now.. the little man is calling!

Kim - momma to Parker James REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif3/31/09 and Eva Lorraine energy.gif3/17/12

#2 of 121 Old 04-27-2009, 11:41 AM

I'm also in the "I can't believe my baby is growing up so quickly" club! Nora will be three weeks tomorrow. And Neela will be 3 1/2 years on May 1st!!

We're surviving the solo parenting adventure. Matt left on Friday, and will be home Wednesday afternoon (an extension of the trip- he was originally supposed to come home today). This morning was the first time that I resorted to tv for Neela to get more sleep, so I'm feeling proud of making it through the weekend without The 5:30 wake ups from Neela are rough sometimes. Nora is just waking up now at 7:30.

Nora is starting to have a bit of an evening cluster feeding/fussy time. I feel like I could head it off if I had help, but it's really hard to do dinner, bath, bedtime and the constant nursing she wants then. She stays in the wrap and gets as much nursing as I can do, and I sit down and nurse her while I read bedtime stories to Neela.

"Guess what? It's a magical world. And when I sing, my songs are in it."
Madly in love with my 7 and 4 year old daughters

#3 of 121 Old 04-27-2009, 01:10 PM

6 hours, Kim!! That must have been shocking!

Mel, glad you're surviving your LOOONG weekend. I wouldn't even let dh sleep on the couch the other night when the room was too hot for him; i can't imagine him being gone that long.

Eden had her 30 minute crying fit over me not allowing her to comfort nurse (so sore) early last night, which was nice. I'd much rather deal with it at bed time than 3:00 in the morning. I'm starting to suspect gas because I've felt her tummy rumbling at these times and farting noises that produce nothing.

My parents are coming today and my mom and I are going to go spend a gift certificate at a local baby boutique:.

Mama to one little blur, watching everything move too fast. Eden 4/10/2009.
#4 of 121 Old 04-27-2009, 01:15 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
I'm just tired here, we are still in the very early days. Julian is doing great, bfing like a champ. I'm usually walking around nursing him on the go, he mastered side lying nursing on the first night so that is a help. My other 2 children are not sleeping that well so that is where it is really taking a toll. DH has this week off of work, but for some reason he has been on the phone all morning with work related stuff.

There is no way to happiness, happiness is the way.
#5 of 121 Old 04-27-2009, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peony View Post
DH has this week off of work, but for some reason he has been on the phone all morning with work related stuff.
annoying

#6 of 121 Old 04-27-2009, 02:11 PM

Time is flying! I can't believe my Aiden is 9 days old! He is a complete doll baby. He sleeps through the night with just a couple wakings for nursing and maybe a poo or two. He's generally happy and good-natured. Its been just well, easy this time around. The trial will be once DH goes back to work and is no longer exclusively watching our 3 year old.

Nursing is going well, my ninnies are a bit sore but no cracks or anything yet and my milk is totally powerful. I'm probably going to get a hand pump and start that soon so DH can feed baby too once in awhile. Our water boy loves the bath too. I'm just so much in love with my family and know that I'll be remembering this time as one of the happiest of my life!

Book lovin librarian nerd mama to Caleb 6/06 and Aiden 4/09: and 1 angel 11/07. "No one cries alone in my presence."
#7 of 121 Old 04-27-2009, 02:21 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wobblykate View Post
6 hours, Kim!! That must have been shocking!

Mel, glad you're surviving your LOOONG weekend. I wouldn't even let dh sleep on the couch the other night when the room was too hot for him; i can't imagine him being gone that long.

Eden had her 30 minute crying fit over me not allowing her to comfort nurse (so sore) early last night, which was nice. I'd much rather deal with it at bed time than 3:00 in the morning. I'm starting to suspect gas because I've felt her tummy rumbling at these times and farting noises that produce nothing.

My parents are coming today and my mom and I are going to go spend a gift certificate at a local baby boutique:.
nak (thanks for the tip on that, kate)

have you tried your pinky finger on Eden when she wants to comfort nurse? Parker isn't really interested in pacifiers but the pinky finger works every time!

Kim - momma to Parker James REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif3/31/09 and Eva Lorraine energy.gif3/17/12

#8 of 121 Old 04-27-2009, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momma2be_k View Post
nak (thanks for the tip on that, kate)

have you tried your pinky finger on Eden when she wants to comfort nurse? Parker isn't really interested in pacifiers but the pinky finger works every time!
she gets pissed off to holy hell. I think once she gas better control over her hands she'll be easier to console. She loves to suck on her fingers/wrist, but can't always get them to stay put. Luckily, if I hold her and bounce her a bit, she'll calm in a couple of minutes usually. It is a horribly loud couple of minutes, but I'm finding it hard enough to nurse her when she's hungry. I think there's something wrong with her latch. Every time I see a LC they always say her latch is "not bad" but then why am i having so many problems? Now my other nipple is sore (not toe-curling, but this one had been pain-free for awhile). I've been hearing occasional air in between sucks...didn't someone mention that's bad? I think the air is giving her gas, maybe explaining the crying jags at night (or maybe that's just b/c she's 2.5 weeks old)?

#9 of 121 Old 04-27-2009, 02:48 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
she gets pissed off to holy hell. I think once she gas better control over her hands she'll be easier to console. She loves to suck on her fingers/wrist, but can't always get them to stay put. Luckily, if I hold her and bounce her a bit, she'll calm in a couple of minutes usually. It is a horribly loud couple of minutes, but I'm finding it hard enough to nurse her when she's hungry. I think there's something wrong with her latch. Every time I see a LC they always say her latch is "not bad" but then why am i having so many problems? Now my other nipple is sore (not toe-curling, but this one had been pain-free for awhile). I've been hearing occasional air in between sucks...didn't someone mention that's bad? I think the air is giving her gas, maybe explaining the crying jags at night (or maybe that's just b/c she's 2.5 weeks old)?
have you considered if she's tongue tied? Maybe getting her frenulum clipped will help with her latch....

#10 of 121 Old 04-27-2009, 02:58 PM

The nurse checked her tongue 2 days pp, but tomorrow we have "baby clinic at the bc w/the lcs, so I'll have them check again. Thanks

#11 of 121 Old 04-27-2009, 05:05 PM

Quote:
I'm usually walking around nursing him on the go, he mastered side lying nursing on the first night so that is a help.
I've really been trying to get River to do the side-lying nursing thing, but I can't figure out how to make it work. Usually I nurse her in the football hold, and I have to have one hand on her head and one on my boob to get her to latch on right. I can't figure out how to latch her on when I'm lying down, because the arm that's closest to the bed can't grab either her or my boob. How do you do it? Also if anyone else has tips I'd love to hear them.

River was wide awake for hours and hours last night. MIL had her 10-2 so at least I got a few hours of sleep, but I'm totally exhausted and fuzzy-brained today. Going to try to keep her awake for more of the day today so there's a better chance she'll be sleepy at 3am like I want her to be.

ETA: AFWife, sorry to see from the other thread that your baby blues are still going strong. I have a little bit of that happening myself. This morning I was nursing her and crying. DH asked what was wrong and all I could say was, "I'm so tired, and I want my mommy!"

Living the good life and walking a path of peace with DH and DD (4/09)
#12 of 121 Old 04-27-2009, 05:41 PM

Quote:
DH has this week off of work, but for some reason he has been on the phone all morning with work related stuff.
As *Amy* (I think) said- are you sure he's not the president of a country? Sheesh!

I'm not great at side-lying nursing- it was months before Neela and I could do it, and she never had a great latch side-lying. I do some side-lying feeds with Nora, but she tends to slip to my nipple if I'm not extra careful. And if I'm extra careful, then I'm awake- so what's the point?

"Guess what? It's a magical world. And when I sing, my songs are in it."
Madly in love with my 7 and 4 year old daughters

#13 of 121 Old 04-27-2009, 06:14 PM

Quote:
My DS is going to be 2 weeks on Wed and he's EXACTLY like that. He'll suck on my knuckle for about 5 seconds before he realizes that it isn't a nipple and gets pissed. He does the hand thing too. My inlaws called me a "mean mommy" because I refuse to give him a pacifier... I can relate to the toe curling pain on one side too...I think I have a small crack in the nipple. Sometimes when DS nurses he'll do the brief air sucking thing. He also breathes really hard while nursing so I think that's also why he sucks down so much air.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodhitree View Post

ETA: AFWife, sorry to see from the other thread that your baby blues are still going strong. I have a little bit of that happening myself. This morning I was nursing her and crying. DH asked what was wrong and all I could say was, "I'm so tired, and I want my mommy!"
Thanks. I sat on the phone with DH and cried last night. I HATE this military crap...it's not like this schooling thing is hard (he's doing finance so there's no hands-on stuff) He could EASILY do it over the internet or something...but they want him there. He's got a little over 6 weeks left.

The big thing I'm having trouble with (y'all don't mind if I vent do you?) is splitting time between families (mine and his) They really don't get along...my parents are just now starting to accept DH as a person and my husband; and we've been married a little over 2 years and together for 3.5. But, my doctor is here so I'm still staying with them. The weird thing is, they're usually SO CRITICAL of everything I do/am...but I spoke my mind and defended my views a couple of times and they've backed off. Now it's my ILs that come off as critical. Like, the pacifier comment...FIL saying nursing for 8 months is long enough (we're planning AT LEAST a year)...MIL commenting that it's bad that DS is turning me into his pacifier (I don't care...but I think he's just a hungry 2 week old, personally)...MIL saying I need a different carseat (one with a carrier that fits into a stroller) when I really love the carseat I have (he'll grow into it...it's one of those 5-100lbs convertible ones) and I prefer to carry/wear him. *sighs* And then of course my mother is, well, not always emotionally stable. She got empty nest BAD when my brother and I cleared out. (Me first...I ran off with DH and stopped coming home to visit when they told me I wasn't welcome. My brother is a US Marine) So the thought of me leaving again and taking the baby isn't sitting well with her. I want to split the time I have left here (before DH gets back and we move) evenly between both families. It upsets my mom. I'm not in a place emotionally where I can handle upsetting people... ugh

Sorry...anyway happier updates:

We've got side-lying nursing down in fact, he does BEST in this position. Less air sucked in and nurses better and longer. AND Mommy gets to fall asleep while he's nursing, and then when he falls off naturally we usually end up sitting there and cuddling for a bit.
However...he pees like a fire hydrant! I had to change his clothes TWICE last night because he peed out of the diaper. I'm also having to wash my sheets (again) today because he was laying next to me during one of these pee incidents...so I had to cover a big wet spot to go back to sleep.

Kas (24), Helpmeet to Stefan (25), Mom to Franklin Gaudelio 4/15/09, Jonathan Boswell 1/2/11
#14 of 121 Old 04-27-2009, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodhitree View Post
I've really been trying to get River to do the side-lying nursing thing, but I can't figure out how to make it work. Usually I nurse her in the football hold, and I have to have one hand on her head and one on my boob to get her to latch on right. I can't figure out how to latch her on when I'm lying down, because the arm that's closest to the bed can't grab either her or my boob. How do you do it? Also if anyone else has tips I'd love to hear them.
This might help. http://www.mother-2-mother.com/tut-layingdown.htm It does take a while to figure it out. I remember it being several weeks with #1, a shorter amount of time with #2, and no problem with this guy but he is quite the excellent nurser.

#15 of 121 Old 04-27-2009, 11:27 PM

hi mamas, the thread that I started about doing something for mischievium & MI_Dawn got locked down because we can't do any fundraising on MDC (they don't want to be responsible for money being exchanged among members). Anyway, I've just requested to join the Facebook group & I figure we can organize something there if people want to participate.

In case you missed my post & have no idea what I'm talking about... after my loss, some women from my MDC ddc had one of these made & sent to me. It is beautiful & I was *so touched* that they cared so much to organize something like that. A charm w/ a blue crystal & engraved their first & middle names, would be $34 + $5 shipping (each).

Anyway, I'll see ya on Facebook
#16 of 121 Old 04-28-2009, 02:34 AM

Quote:
I'm starting to suspect gas because I've felt her tummy rumbling at these times and farting noises that produce nothing.
Well mine has a good latch and gas, no soreness like you, but have you tried the colic-sit for burping after she's already had some good let-downs? Like you sit them on your lap or leg or Boppy or whatever, hold their tummy/chest with one hand, and then pat them lightly with your other hand? Mine likes that and will do it instead of nursing. She's not colicky, just gassy.

It's not that the stay-at-home-parent gets to stay home with the kids. The kids get to stay home with a parent. Lucky Mom to DD1 (4 y) and DD2 (18 mo), Wife to Mercenary Dad
#17 of 121 Old 04-28-2009, 09:22 AM

I didn't know that sit burp position was for colic. They showed it to us when the twins were in the nicu. We used it all the time for them and so far for Eden as well

It's supposed to be in the 90s today normal for this time of year is 60s

mum to Christopher (6/98) Elizabeth (2/05) twins Aaron and Dominic (7/10/06) and new baby Eden (4-18-09)
#18 of 121 Old 04-28-2009, 10:33 AM

I finally get to join you mamas! Nessa is 1 day old today (5:45am). We are still at the hospital and I'm loving my baby moon! I'm more sore today than I was yesterday so will soak in the wonderful whirlpool tub that I never ended up getting to labor in. Oh well, she's here and doing great. She had a high white blood count yesterdy but the next blood test said everything was fine...of course they were worried about GBS since I didn't come in to get the "necessary" doses...I stayed home on purpose when my water broke so as not to pump our bodies full of needless antibiotics!

She nursed great this morning and we got a 5 hour stretch of sleep last night so hope that continues! Maybe have a few visitors today. Yesterday I was too tired so only grandma brought DD up for a while and she is soooo in love with her new sister. She just held her and stared and asked to kiss her new sister. So cute!!!! I can't believe I'm a mom of two girls! Today is DDs b-day and I'm a bit sad I'm not with her but I know she's having a great time with Grandma! I'm still not sure what to do about DD's tenetive party Sat. There would only be 5 family members and possibly a few family friends...but still not sure I want all those people at one time wanting to hold my baby...Well I'm off to soak in the tub.
#19 of 121 Old 04-28-2009, 12:38 PM

Hey a tip on nursing whie laying down- put a rolled up blanket for a prop behind lo so they stay on their side too, I usually have my arm (the 1 on the side lo is nursing on) under my head for comfort and the free arm available to help hold breast if needed during feeding. Takes practice but love this position during the night as I can sleep more and he can nurse at will/want w/o having to wake fully. But Caleb is such an easy/natural bfer I feel blessed. He's sleeping from 10pm to 6am w/waking only once in the night!

Hey Shine glad to see you here!:
#20 of 121 Old 04-28-2009, 03:04 PM

subbing for now, I'll be back soon.

75% Crunchy 25% Smooth
Raising 2 peanuts. #3 due in June bellyhair.gif

#21 of 121 Old 04-28-2009, 04:12 PM

First day of flying solo! Nobody is coming over to help today, and DH is at work. So far it is going really well, and even morning nap time (when DS needs to nurse, but is too interested in baby if she is in the room to go to sleep) went pretty well. The afternoon nap is a little harder, but really the aunts/grandma who came over to help couldn't help with that much, since the real problem is that they both want to nurse and he can't sleep with her there nursing! I don't think anybody can really help, he'll just have to gradually get used to her so she isn't so fascinating that he can't sleep!

Miriam is doing great... such a happy baby. I'm looking forward to getting her weighed so I know how she is doing there...seems like we're getting enough diapers but it's all kind of a blur when I try to remember how many.

I feel like I've been taking it really easy (and I've had LOTS of help) but I don't really feel good today. I don't have a fever, but since I had a PP infection last time I'm totally paranoid about it this time and have myself half convinced that I've got one again. Part of me thinks that it would be statistically unlikely to have 2, plus this labor and birth was totally different than last time... but I'm still REALLY glad that we've got a midwife visit today. If I do have one I want to catch it really early since last time it wiped me out for a few weeks and really derailed my recovery... Anyway...I hope I'm wrong and irrational but I just needed to get that out. I don't want to stress DH out about it, he was really worried about me last time.

Oh, and while I'm complaining, my stitches hurt. Any suggestions besides a sitz bath? I'm planning one into my afternoon, but I can't spend the whole day in the tub, sadly...

Christian wife, busy happy mama to 4yo DS, 3yo DD, 15mo DS, and #4, expected next spring!

#22 of 121 Old 04-28-2009, 04:35 PM

? for CDing mommies (I did post in the diapering forum too- but thought this maybe be faster)- this is the 1st time I've CDed a newborn and it's been like 3 years since I CDed too so I feel like I forgotten a lot.

How wet should the actual dipe be? His wraps are great and not leaking but the dipes themselves are really wet when ever I change him. I am afraid he'll get a rash soon.I'd of thought they'd be a dryer against his skin. I change him every 2-3 hrs, the dipes are all used (should I strip them?).Ideas?!Suggestions?
#23 of 121 Old 04-28-2009, 05:02 PM

First time out of the house this morning with three kids. : OMG, I may never leave the house again! The baby was the easy one, it was the other two that were the trouble. I don't have the option of not going anywhere next week so it should be interesting when DH goes back to work.

#24 of 121 Old 04-28-2009, 05:23 PM

How long are your babies sleeping?

It seems like Aiden is sleeping all the time, my breasts become engorged and I have to strip the poor kid and tickle his feet just to get him to latch on for a few minutes. I'm anxious for the doctors appointment on Thurs to see how much weight he has gained or lost so I can have a better idea of what I should be doing. He does have lots of wet and poopy diapers though for sure; I'd say he's pooping at lest 6 times a day (little breastmilk poops).

He was wide awake between 3 and 6 am trying to get his whole days worth of milk in one go I guess, he would nurse and then pop off frustrted and poo and repeat the process. It was like he had forgotten how to latch and he was ANGRY about it, his little fists battering at my breast as he howled.

Well, time to wake him and try to force feed him I guess. He's a doll for letting us have so much peaceful time, but I worry he isn't eating enough or might be sick or something too...

Book lovin librarian nerd mama to Caleb 6/06 and Aiden 4/09: and 1 angel 11/07. "No one cries alone in my presence."
#25 of 121 Old 04-28-2009, 05:27 PM

Quote:
First time out of the house this morning with three kids. : OMG, I may never leave the house again! The baby was the easy one, it was the other two that were the trouble. I don't have the option of not going anywhere next week so it should be interesting when DH goes back to work.
I hear you! DH and I went to the hardware store and our almost 3 year old decided NOT to get in the cart but wanted to push baby, ended up crashing into and knocking over a whole display of magnets that scattered all over the store. DH was mortified, he doesn't usually have to deal with such antics. I took both kids (well toddler and baby) to the park today to meet my mommy friends and it went fine, so there is hope. Having the little one in a sling versus the big bucket car seat helped.

Oh well; maybe this will help curtail my shopping!

#26 of 121 Old 04-28-2009, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdnaMarie View Post
Well mine has a good latch and gas, no soreness like you, but have you tried the colic-sit for burping after she's already had some good let-downs? Like you sit them on your lap or leg or Boppy or whatever, hold their tummy/chest with one hand, and then pat them lightly with your other hand? Mine likes that and will do it instead of nursing. She's not colicky, just gassy.
Eden loves this...it helps even to bend them back every once in awhile to work the burp out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnatty View Post
Oh, and while I'm complaining, my stitches hurt. Any suggestions besides a sitz bath? I'm planning one into my afternoon, but I can't spend the whole day in the tub, sadly...
How about salt water in your peri bottle? 1/4 tsp per cup. Or a little baking soda helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairymom View Post
How wet should the actual dipe be? His wraps are great and not leaking but the dipes themselves are really wet when ever I change him. I am afraid he'll get a rash soon.I'd of thought they'd be a dryer against his skin. I change him every 2-3 hrs, the dipes are all used (should I strip them?).Ideas?!Suggestions?
Eden's are often soaked and she now has a rash. I hadn't thought of that. She's less likely to pee thru a prefold + doubler than a fitted....so maybe add more fluff? Also you could put lanolin on his bum as a barrier and use a liner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatherweh View Post

It seems like Aiden is sleeping all the time, my breasts become engorged and I have to strip the poor kid and tickle his feet just to get him to latch on for a few minutes. I'm anxious for the doctors appointment on Thurs to see how much weight he has gained or lost so I can have a better idea of what I should be doing. He does have lots of wet and poopy diapers though for sure; I'd say he's pooping at lest 6 times a day (little breastmilk poops).
How old is he? It took awhile before Eden would wake herself up to eat.

#27 of 121 Old 04-28-2009, 05:50 PM

Oh, at baby clinic today Eden weighed 9lb 12.4oz. She.s doing well. Her rash may or may not be yeasty, but we're treating it with vinegar water and naked time. The LC gave me a few tips on her latch, one was funny...we're supposed to make big mouth faces at her when we play to get her to mimic us. A lot of our issues stem from her refusing to open her mouth wide.

#28 of 121 Old 04-28-2009, 06:24 PM

Quote:
? for CDing mommies (I did post in the diapering forum too- but thought this maybe be faster)- this is the 1st time I've CDed a newborn and it's been like 3 years since I CDed too so I feel like I forgotten a lot.

I'm using new (but prepped) indian prefolds w/ v. heavily used ProRaps. I have to change them pretty frequently... about every hour if baby's awake. He still is fighting a diaper rash, but it appears to be from the poops rather than from the wetness at the front of the dipe.

Anyhow... I think it's normal for prefolds to be quite wet to the touch. I don't think you need to strip them if they're absorbing the liquid, are soft, and smell fine. I've read that some people put strips of fleece down as a liner/barrier, but I have no experience there.

Kate, I'm jealous you can let Eden have nakey time. Seems like fresh air = getting pooped on over here,

(nak of course)

Gallifreyan nerdfighter :, doting partner to the sasquatch , mama to the boss : (10/05) and the new little one (4/14/09). :: and hoping to :
#29 of 121 Old 04-28-2009, 06:39 PM

riley's sleeping routine is all over the map. until yesterday she was sleeping NON-STOP. then suddenly it was hard for her to stay asleep w/other stuff going on yesterday. today as well, in the morning. now she's been sleeping for a few hours now (on my lap). at night, it's hit or miss. if she's got some tummy issues (gas, who knows what else) it's hard for her to sleep for long stretches (can't blame her)...but i generally get one good stretch of about 3hrs followed by smaller stretches. a few nights i got 3 of those 3hr stretches. it was heavenly.

hoping for a good sleeping night tonight. well, when am i not??
#30 of 121 Old 04-28-2009, 07:32 PM

Quote:
I change ds2 as soon as its wet, so probably every hour. At night he goes longer in the diaper so I do a generous layer of zinc on his bits. He hasn't had a rash since day 3 and 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatherweh View Post
Ds2 is asleep about 22 hours a day, this includes nursing and diaper changes. I swear we have hardly any pics with his eyes open

75% Crunchy 25% Smooth
Raising 2 peanuts. #3 due in June bellyhair.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page