more kids for you? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 41 Old 06-03-2009, 03:57 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i doubt we are done. we have 2 boys, but this baby is dp's first. He really wants a girl, altho i would honestly rather have 3 boys. the only reason we might be done is because i am really scared of twins. we lost twins the year before this pregnancy and that puts us at high "risk" for conceiving twins again and this scares me badly, maybe enough to avoid conceiving altogether.

Mama to 3 boys 

#32 of 41 Old 06-03-2009, 04:01 PM

done - though we won't take any permanent action (vas. or tubes, etc) so you never know

we have 3. 1 son, 2 daughters
#33 of 41 Old 06-03-2009, 04:05 PM

undecided. this is #1 for dh, I have 3 now, 2 girls and a boy. dh jokingly said if this was a girl, we'd have to try for a boy. he hasn't mentioned it again since she's been here though. I thought I'd like at least one more (tho 6 sounded like a good number before i started having kids) but some days i don't know. so we're leaving the option open for now.

mama to dd16, ds13, and dd1 born 4/1/09 :
#34 of 41 Old 06-03-2009, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay1234 View Post
9?! Holy smokes! Well, I guess youre well on your way already!!!

ps. I think you should take a new pic withall 5 kids!!
Thats a good idea. I'll try taking one with all 5 sometimes this week.
#35 of 41 Old 06-03-2009, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShineliketheSon View Post
Allready started packing up 0-3 mo clothes and other baby items won't be using for SIL, allready gave her all my maternity cloths (kept 2 for sentimental value!) So thinking we are concrete done!
Ha. I did that. Then two years later, we changed our minds and conceived William.

We'll try again... I'm hoping. :

Autumn (1990) Blake (1993) Zoe (2001) Dmitrios (2002) and William (April 2009) born still @ 39 wks - my 4ever
#36 of 41 Old 06-04-2009, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MI_Dawn View Post
Ha. I did that. Then two years later, we changed our minds and conceived William.

We'll try again... I'm hoping. :
I wonder about this everytime I give SIL something...Well okay I guess I can't say concrete done as we aren't doing anything permanant. I really think we are done, but who knows how I'll feel in say 7 years.

: for you
#37 of 41 Old 06-04-2009, 04:29 PM

I hope to have 1 more for a total of 4!

Or, maybe 2 more...

or 3??

Mama to DD 8 * DS 6 * DS 2
Expecting #4 Late Nov 2011
#38 of 41 Old 06-08-2009, 12:46 AM

I'm still undecided about having another one. We used to say that we wanted four children, but after having my 2nd c-section I'm undecided. I'm thinking that I need counselling after going through that again. I won't even be allowed to try and have another VBAC in Ontario...unless I go it alone at home.

We have 3 daughters and I sort of would like to have a boy...but I know I have no control over that.
#39 of 41 Old 06-08-2009, 10:40 PM

Hmmm...Let's see, DH and I have have 2 kids under 3. In fact, DS was born almost to the minute on DD's 30 month birthday. Both born at home, unassisted, quick painless births. We want at least 6, more if we are so blessed. We can financially and emotionally handle a lot of kids, and we really like to TTC, LOL.
#40 of 41 Old 06-12-2009, 11:30 AM

We're officially done, Dh has a vascectomy two months before our little girl was born. She's our 4th and while I think a 5th would be sweet I'm totally happy and content with 4 and Dh was 100% sure he didn't want any more so here we are.

Mama to three wonderful boys and a fabulous baby girl.
My heartfelt thanks to all those that have donated milk to others; you are amazing
#41 of 41 Old 06-12-2009, 04:12 PM

This is our first, and we're going to try again for one more. I haven't started my PPAF, but once I do, we will begin charting again. We have some swimmers stored right now, so hopefully Ray will be able to have a full biological sibling. If it happens the first time, then we might try again after that one, though I'm not sure. We both look at it as we're not getting any younger and would like the kids to be fairly close in age. I come from a family of 8 kids and smartycat has one brother. I just sorta feel that Ray would do best if he had a sibling, so we're going to try for at least one, maybe two.

We always joked with our coworkers that babies somehow change your chemistry or something and take over your body. Well, Ray's warped me into a pod person and I just love him to bits.

Loving partner to smartycat  ribbonrainbow.gif  . Enjoying life with our DS's- 4/5/09 and 10/29/10 love.gif!  Moms to three dogs and four cats.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page