Join Date: Aug 2007
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i recommended this to someone else, but it was a life saver a couple of weeks ago when it was in the 90s here and dd was MISERABLE...nurse in a cool shower. It's very calming for the lo. Just make sure water isn't pooling in the ear and keep a tight hold on a limb (not just squeezing against the body).
FWIW-I thought Miss K had heat rash and she ended up being allergic to my laundry detergent...I started washing all of my clothes in her detergent and it was gone in a couple of days. Also, the doctor told me that spots on her skin was contact dermititis, meaning she was touching what she was allergic too and it wasn't something I was eating.
|75 members and 10,718 guests|
|akmeg , AlaskAnne , Ann-Marita , anon_abroad , APGoddess83 , Augustapricot , avocet , bananabee , BarefootBrooke , Benjamin Weingarten , bluefaery , bren94 , chaimom , cocoheart , Dawn's mom , eclipse , Fox-fern , funfunkyfantastic , gibbons , hopeful22 , ian'smommaya , japonica , Jewel5811 , JLUK , jojobean , justmama , Leelee577 , lilgreen , LiLStar , lilyanne , Lovemyfour , mama2004 , mamamargo , marilyn612 , mckittre , Memento , Michelle42 , Milk8shake , MissMuffet , moominmamma , mostlysunny , MPsSweetie , oaksie68 , prosciencemum , RosemaryV , Rruchi Shrimalli , SandiMae , sarafl , Serafina33 , shoeg8rl , sofreshsoclean , static , thtr4me , Tigerle , TriChick , TrishWSU , typebug , Viola , wassernixe , Wild Rose , zannster|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 12:21 PM.|