Mods: where's april 2009? :) - Page 8 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#211 of 217 Old 08-06-2008, 06:32 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexo View Post
I am estimating that I'm 4 1/2 weeks pregnant. Right now the only symptoms I'm experiencing are REALLY sore breasts, fatigue, and a seriously heightened sense of smell (which makes changing my son's diapers oh so fun!!!!) LOL I had really bad morning sickness with my first son, but I don't think it started until around 6 or 7 weeks. So if this pregnancy is like my last one (which wasn't too long ago, my son's only 11 months old), I think I have about a week and a half to go before it really sets in.
OMG, I dry heaved while changing one of DS's poopy dipes today.

Mama to two lovely boys and a new baby due mid-May 2011
#212 of 217 Old 08-06-2008, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiedidbug View Post
OMG, I dry heaved while changing one of DS's poopy dipes today.
Before I realized I was pregnant, I was telling my husband that I thought our son wasn't digesting some of his food properly because his diapers *all of a sudden* smelled so bad!!!! Next time I won't even waste money on a pregnancy test! My nose will do the trick!

Bradley Teacher, Doula, Wife To DH (6 yrs), Mama to DS (9/07), DS (4/09), and due in February of 2011
#213 of 217 Old 08-15-2008, 01:13 AM

No m/s yet, knock on some really hard wood, but I am dreading when it does kick in, if it does. I am 6 weeks now and feel okay. I had bad m/s with my DD around 8 weeks and with my 3 DS I had migraine h/a around 5 weeks. So, who knows how this time will go but hope that if it comes...it is minor and/or short-lived. How are the rest of you doing and feeling?
#214 of 217 Old 08-16-2008, 08:17 PM

Can I join? I just got my BFP! I can't believe it. My EDD is 4/29. Wow this is exciting!
#215 of 217 Old 08-17-2008, 04:18 PM

Welcome to the April board of 2009! It's neat to be able to share the BFP early on, since it's too exciting to keep it all in, and we don't plan on spreading the baby news like fire until I am 12 weeks. Only 6 more weeks to go...I pray you are all feeling well.

The nausea is slowly creeping in now, as I had my very first day over the weekend. I wake up "green to the gills" first thing in the morning, and any time I need to get up in the night to pee or help a little one. I have heard that ginger and peppermint are supposed to take the edge off a bit.

Another S&S I am noticing this time around, that I haven't had since my DD, is bad acne. I don't recall this with my 3 DS, but do with this one. My face is a mess and so is my chest area If this one is a girl...then she is already stealing her mama's looks! My hair is thin and stringy as well, but with my boys it grew faster and was shinier/fuller.

How are the rest of you doing? I hope nothing bad to report...
#216 of 217 Old 08-17-2008, 04:19 PM

Welcome to the April board of 2009! It's neat to be able to share the BFP early on, since it's too exciting to keep it all in, and we don't plan on spreading the baby news like fire until I am 12 weeks. Only 6 more weeks to go...I pray you are all feeling well.

The nausea is slowly creeping in now, as I had my very first day over the weekend. I wake up "green to the gills" first thing in the morning, and any time I need to get up in the night to pee or help a little one. I have heard that ginger and peppermint are supposed to take the edge off a bit.

Another S&S I am noticing this time around, that I haven't had since my DD, is bad acne. I don't recall this with my 3 DS, but do with this one. My face is a mess and so is my chest area. If this one is a girl...then she is already stealing her mama's looks! My hair is thin and stringy as well, but with my boys it grew faster and was shinier/fuller.

How are the rest of you doing? I hope nothing bad to report...
#217 of 217 Old 08-17-2008, 04:30 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Hello! Just joining in! I think our edd is 4//26

Yay!

Jessica, wife to Mark, homeschooling mama to Micah (2006), Noah (2009), Owen (2012) and another on the way this August (20014)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page