Guess where I put the milk...anybody else absent minded and forgetful? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 08-11-2008, 04:49 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm usually extremely forgetful, and I'm ADD so I'm also extremely distracted. But this pregnancy has taken it to whole different level!

So my dh asks me, "Did you drink all of the milk already?" (we had just bought it the day before). I say no, but I had some last night. Well, it's not in the fridge and so dh I are searching everywhere for the milk. I was the only one who had drank any milk the last couple days, and I hadn't drank any since the night before.

We look everywhere. I have left milk out on the table and countertop before but it is not anywhere in plain sight or in the trash can. I start looking in absurd places, like the bathroom, the freezer, the bedroom, etc. Guess where my husband finds it? In a bottom cubbard with the cubbard door closed!

Anyone else this absentminded and forgetful? I guess this is my pregnancy symptom since I don't have any others except sore boobs every once in a while!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-11-2008, 07:58 PM

this has not happened to me so far. it will though, lol.

Leah- mama to Audrey born 12/29/03 and Gwyneth born 4/1/2009! Soon to be TTC #3!
Old 08-11-2008, 08:13 PM

I went to set my daughter's cup of juice down a few days ago and flipped it upside down. Oh, well. Just cleaned it up. I chalked it up to nerves because I had a panel interview for a promotion the next morning. I got recommended--just have to see if I actually get the promotion (which I definitely need now!!!)
Old 08-11-2008, 08:38 PM

I've been slightly scatterbrained since my DD was born and it's getting worse now. I can only imagine what's going to happen when this one shows up!

SAHMtranstichel.gif to DD1joy.gif(9/06), DD2energy.gif(4/09), DS1 kid.gif (1/11), and DS2 wild.gif (2/12)
knit.giflactivist.gifsigncirc1.gif Surprise! pos.gif #5 due 12/16/13 2ndtri.gif

Old 08-11-2008, 11:18 PM

Ha I did this when pregnant with DD.
I put the milk on top of the fridge and the cereal inside the fridge. DH thought I was nuts.
Old 08-12-2008, 07:45 PM

Apparently I took a bunch of stuff out of our fridge the other morning and left it on the counter all day. I have no memory of doing so, but I must have since dh left for work before I cooked myself breakfast so it definitely wasn't him. Oops! Glad to know I'm not the only one.

Mama to George, 04.07.09

User Tag List