Hello! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 09-08-2008, 05:21 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello,

My name is Wendy, and I am due some time in early April. I am having my first appointment tomorrow. This is my third kid. I have a 2 year old daughter and a 1 year old son. My first pregnancy went well, and I ended up having an epidural, although no regrets about it because I have back injury, and it was causing problems. My son was born in a birthing pool, which did wonders for my back, and it was wonderful. I am planning to go back to the same hospital for this third birth, because it is just an amazing place. You can bring your own bed if you really want to. I am flirting with the idea of birthing at home, but due to my back, it may not happen. We shall see. The tub at the hospital is so big and nice, and the rooms are so nice. And the bath tub and shower are just right there. It is like a nice hotel room.

I am 38, will be 39 in a month. Um, what else. I am a worrier, so already I have decided that the baby has some strange physical problem, like ten legs, and won't survive past the 8th week. Well, it is the 9th week, so there goes that.

I am still nursing both of my babes, although my 2.5 year old only nurses once every few days for "just a little bit" By God if I am going to be nursing 3 babes. I need a break. My son is down to just nursing before bed and once at night.

I am a full-time grad student (Technical Management) and have an awesome nanny. I tried sending my kids to daycare but could only take it for 2 days. I need to have them around me.

I want to get in shape for this pregnancy, but can't seem to figure out how to fit it into my schedule. I am 20 lbs. heavier than before my first pregnancy. Any ideas? I am a pretty healthy eater, so don't really understand why I haven't lost the weight. It must be purely due to not exercising.

Well, that's me.
#2 of 3 Old 09-08-2008, 07:47 PM

welcome

Leah- mama to Audrey born 12/29/03 and Gwyneth born 4/1/2009! Soon to be TTC #3!
#3 of 3 Old 09-08-2008, 07:54 PM

Welcome, Wendy! Glad to have you join us.

Living the good life and walking a path of peace with DH and DD (4/09)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page