Anyone else extremly hormonal? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 09-26-2008, 06:01 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Like ready to pull your hair out? I am seriously about to go off on the next person who crosses my path. And I am upset about the stupidest stuff! Like the fact I ran out of butter or that dh didn't check the diapers when he took them out of the dryer and they were still wet.

The fact I have 3 loads of laundry sitting here for me to put away doesn't bother me in the least but oh man log off im in the middle of chatting and I am about ready to throw something. What kind of hormones do I have? I must be pg with a moody bear or something.

Expecting #9.  Always busy hsing.
#2 of 7 Old 09-26-2008, 07:36 PM

Me!!!!!!!!!

Bradley Teacher, Doula, Wife To DH (6 yrs), Mama to DS (9/07), DS (4/09), and due in February of 2011
#3 of 7 Old 09-26-2008, 08:35 PM

moody doesnt even cover it. after working with 16 4 year olds for 9 hours a day, im about ready to tear someones leg off. LOL.

Leah- mama to Audrey born 12/29/03 and Gwyneth born 4/1/2009! Soon to be TTC #3!
#4 of 7 Old 09-26-2008, 09:09 PM

Lol, right here. In the last few weeks I've yelled at DH for...
*drinking the milk and eating cereal
*using all the bread (because the one time I want a sandwich there's no bread)
And a ton of other rediculous things.

I'm sure he can't wait for me to not be pregnant any more, too bad for him it's just begining...
#5 of 7 Old 09-26-2008, 10:20 PM

Oh this is funny. Not only am i irritable but I'm super emotional. I went hysterical while watching a rerun of scrubs the other night, I was sobbing. I feel like i'm constantly on the verge of chewing someone out or crying. Weird...
#6 of 7 Old 09-27-2008, 01:11 AM

Funny,
I'm not moody yet but I'm starting to feel really protective of my space. My BIL is living with us, he's disabled and he's never irritated me before but now he's driving me crazy.
I can only think it's a instinctual need to protect and arrange my birth space and he just doesn't really belong, y'know? It makes me feel bad though because I can't kick him out, he's got no where to go. But I really, really do want him gone! Which surprises me.
#7 of 7 Old 09-27-2008, 04:58 AM

I am so crazy and moody right now. For a few days I was crying and angry. I talked to DH and felt better. I was stressed over real things and after they were dealt with I felt better. I mentioned the crazy mood to my friends and she said it was probably hormones.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page