Vax'd Without Permission In Brazil - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 08-12-2010, 09:36 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm sorry for this being in English, but I don't speak Spanish or Portugese.

I'm cross-posting this for a friend who needs advice quick and she can't remember her login info.

"The government here gives the LIVE polio vaccine 2x a year to children under 5. I DO NOT take mine to get it. My boys (almost 5) came home today from school with papers saying they were given the vaccine without my permission. I am figuring out what I can do legally, but in the meantime...Elisa (8) has had the IPV...Leo (14 months) has had no vaccines. We are wondering if we need to get him the IPV tomorrow to protect him from his siblings. Any fast input would be very helpful."

Cross-posted in Vaccines.

Thanks for input!

Me: femalesling.GIFDH: fuzmalesling.gifDD: hearts.gifDS1: superhero.gifDS2: babyboy.gif
lactivist.gifsaynovax.gifsigncirc1.gifwinner.jpgcd.gifsewmachine.gifribboncesarean.gifribboncesarean.gifvbac.giffamilybed2.gif

#2 of 2 Old 08-12-2010, 09:52 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Oh, wow. Was this a public school, I guess? Hasn't happened to my daughter here, but I'll have to ask around now. The LIVE vaccine, yikes! You're sure to get some answers in the Vax forum...

Tamara: Aspiring doula, partner to Brazilian musician, mom to THREE GIRLIES!
(4/01, 6/07, & 12/09)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page