costa rica in march looking for apartment or house to rent - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 12-14-2011, 06:27 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

hey mamas!  dh and i are headed to costa rica with our two little girls, 5 and 2.  does anyone know of any house or apartment rentals in surfy areas?  tamarindo area possibly.  nothing too touristy if possible, but definitely needs to be on the pacific.  thanks mamas!

mama to cecilia and rosa with 1 old:
#2 of 3 Old 03-30-2013, 12:28 PM

Did you end up going down there, phytoangel? I'm guessing yes from your picture and description of location. ;-) Just wondering, because my husband and I are considering moving our family down there and I'm gathering as much information as possible. Some connections would be nice too!! wink1.gif

treehugger.gif Mia, married to my superhero.gif since 2006, mama to bikenew.gif D (5/06) and dust.gifM (8/09).
namaste.gifgrouphug.gifrainbow1284.gifgd.gif

#3 of 3 Old 04-12-2013, 10:26 PM

mama*pisces!!

Hey! I just wanted to introduce myself to you and invite you to ask me as many questions about moving to CR as you'd like.  I moved to Costa Rica with my hubby and five kids (the Pacific side, near Playa Conchal) four months ago.

It's a beautiful experience but sometimes it can be frustrating just trying to figure things out.  It definitely helped us to have advice from other expats w/ kids and getting tips on a variety of things from schools, activities, grocery shopping, pediatricians, etc. 

Look forward to connecting w/ you!!

~Nubia

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page