Anyone interested in a pen pal of the snail mail variety? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 05-29-2012, 01:36 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

I'm from the United States and would love to have a pen pal from this part of the world. I am a married SAHM of 2 young boys, ages 28 months and 9 months. I have many interests, primarily writing, reading, poetry, yoga, Pilates and spirituality. I'm also interested in attachment parenting, frugal living, cooking, juicing, etc. Please either PM me or respond to this thread if interested. :-)

Thanks!

#2 of 2 Old 08-17-2012, 09:24 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi Linda !

I answer this thread because it is not possible to answer directly from your last post

I hope you are still interested in having a new penfriend. I didn't come on this site for long, so sorry for late writing ....

Do you speak french ? If not, don't worry ;) I am keen on speaking (american) english. Until June I went to the twinning's committee in my town to improve my skills in foreign languages. But since the beginning of July, my teacher Julie left the town to go back in the UK. She is now a good friend of mine and I really miss her and the fun we had together during the lessons. What is the most difficult for me is to train fluency in speaking. I read that you were ok for snail mail. Would you mind if we could talk sometimes on FB or MSN or skype ? It's always a great adventure to meet someone.... all the more when this person lives on the other side of Earth, isn't it ? 

My children are 2, 8 and 10 years old. I live in the countryside. Have you ever been in France ?

I love cooking for friends, reading (in english) and dancing zumba :). What are your hobbies ? Do you have time for it as your children are still quite young ?

I' m looking forward reading from you. If you read this post send me your answer at http://facebook.com/audrey.orieux1

ATB

Audrey

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page