Mothering Forum banner

I am so grouchy!:(

533 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Lunaria 
#1 ·
I don't know what's wrong with me! I have been such a cow this last week. I feel really emotional, vulnerable, overwhelmed and oh so intolerant. I sure hope this is going to go away cause I still have 13 weeks left to go and I don't think I can stand myself for that long.

I think part of it is maybe a hormone shift? I've been having physical changes too. I also really want to nest but we will be moving about a month after the baby is born so I can't even get anything ready for him/her. Not that I go all out or anything, just make a space in our room with a dresser for the clothes and a diaper changing spot. But I don't even have anything to put clothes in(and buying something for a month seems pretty silly).

Anyway, I just had to tell someone. I don't want this pregnancy to be over yet(I feel so unprepared), but I can't stand the way I feel. Thanks for listening.

Jenny

#3 ·
I'm grouchy too... especially when I'm tired from work. The other day, I insisted on lying on the couch all day, instead of getting up and playing with dd like she wanted. She finally said dramatically, "This is *not* a good house for me to live in!"

#6 ·
nah, probably not, the bigger the baby gets the more miserable you start to feel, ya can't breath, you can't sit up very well, you just get uncomfortable most of the time.... I think the grouchiness kinda goes hand in hand as you get into the third tri
Least that's the way it is for me. Hope it passes for you though, Good luck.

#8 ·
Ha ha Ocean's Eve, you're honest!! You're right though, the discomforts are picking up and that isn't a recipe for feeling great.

Chic Mama, I feel you on the hormone thing. I feel like I'm in a constant state of having the worst PMS ever! Ugh.

I don't remember feeling so crappy the first time around. I felt so physically healthy(besides lots of ligament pain). The second pregnancy I felt pretty good until the pre-e hit. This time I feel constantly tired and uncomfortable
I'm not any bigger or anything just cranky and tired and stuff. I keep wondering how come I had it so easy before but I guess running around after 2 little monkeys all day can change things, eh?

Jenny

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.