PP Chat Thead - June 17-23 - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#121 of 170 Old 06-24-2009, 10:17 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Laine is my petite flower. She's 9.5 pounds now but has already gained 2.5" in length, so long and skinny. She's in 0-3 month clothing now. DS was well over 11lbs. by this age and was 7lbs. at birth. He's still a huge kid at 36lbs. and 3 feet. I think they are just very different children.

ribbonyellow.gif Army wife ribbonyellow.gif - Mama to Liam waterbirth.jpg (9/07), Laine uc.jpg (5/09), and Eliza h20homebirth.gif (7/11)

#122 of 170 Old 06-24-2009, 10:24 PM

My son had cradle cap. We put olive oil on his head and brushed his hair with a baby brush.

Jam 7, Peanut Butter 5, and Bread 2.

#123 of 170 Old 06-24-2009, 10:57 PM

BEWARE *VENT* AHEAD

Yep, pretty sure Anna has a milk allergy like DD2 did. I was off of dairy (minus a few incidental bites, a donut one day and what was left of DD's bean and cheese burritos another) Her rash faded considerably and she wasn't screaming for hours all day long. Went to my parents to swim last night, they bought pizza for dinner... I ate it.... Today has been horrid.... Screaming and screaming, the rash turned red again, and she's been spitting up more.... Thing is I also gave up DP at the same time I stoppped milk, sooooo maybe its DP bothering her and not Dairy *fingers crossed* I would much prefer giving up DP than dairy...... No dairy today, but still drinking DP so we will see if tomorrow is better or not..........

To top it all of DD1 bit DD2 again and is being so much more aggressive toward her.... I really am at my wits end. I was trying a new discipline technique and it worked really well until the last two days...... AHHHH. I turn my back for a second and next thing I know DD2 is screaming and I can tell by DD1's happy expression that she did something to cause it. At the end of the pregnancy I was relying heavily on the TV because I didn't have the energy to break them up and I REALLY don't want to get back into that habit. I don't want them to watch more than an hour but if my options are more TV or DD1 tormenting DD2 - I really don't know what to do.........

I kinda think it has something to do w/ the inlaws being back from vacation. IMO MIL shows preference to DD1 and I let her watch them yesterday, since then my life has gotten harder.... It seems like anytime she watches them it takes me days to get them back in line...... I hate this........ I honestly don't want her to watch them at all, but how can I do that w/o causing problems w/ DH's family. She used to watch DD1 almost everyday as a baby cause of my work schedule and up until recently was still watching them both at least one day a week. How do I go from that to her not watching them anymore?????

Thanks for letting me vent.....

attached to DH superhero.gif 10/03, DD1 blahblah.gif 8/06, DD2 bouncy.gif 12/07, DD3 energy.gif 5/09, DD4 slinggirl.gif 11/12

#124 of 170 Old 06-24-2009, 11:22 PM

I hope you all don't mind if I vent too...

People keep feeding DS junk food. It's like they cannot help themselves. They use it as a bribe to get him to like being with them. He is a little chubby, he gets tons of exercise but I was hoping this summer that he would finally lose his baby fat. Yesterday, he said his mouth hurt, I think he has a molar coming in. He went to the neighbor's house and 10 minutes later I walk in to find him eating ice cream, FOR BREAKFEAST! WTH!?

People have been really 'helpful' with the kids. But now I have found my own routine and it is more trouble when people try to help. DD was almost asleep in her car seat and was letting out a little wah-wah here and there, not really a cry. My neighbor picked her up while I was in the kitchen getting something. Grrr. It took me 30 min to settle her down again and get her to sleep. I also have our bed/bath routine down for DS and DD and I need them both home and calm (not loaded up with sugar and chocolate) at a certain time. DS it doesn't really matter if he gets to bed late but DD has a very short window for bath time or she gets over tired.

AHHHHH! I feel a little better now.

On to better stuff- DD is growing SO fast. I am also sad that her newborn time is over. She is mostly in 6 mo clothes. At 6 weeks she weighs 13.2 lbs, up from 8 lbs 15 oz at birth. I think she just hit another growth spurt, today she has been eating non stop. My huge boobs feel empty. We have gotten so many clothing gifts I have not bought her any clothes and she has TONS. She could wear a different outfit everyday for a month.

We create our own reality.
#125 of 170 Old 06-24-2009, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLStar View Post

Oh this is totally nerdy, but its really fun to track. I made an excel spreadsheet with Allie's and River's weights by age in days. Then I made a line graph with it. River started bigger, but Allie has a steeper line. River is bigger than Allie was at the same ages, but it looks like around 6 weeks or so is when the line will intersect, and then he'll be smaller. IF the growth rate stays the same. So my 6 week pp visit will be kind of exciting to see if he's smaller than Allie was at the same age. I know, ridiculously nerdy, but I cling to any hope that I might have a 1 year old under 30lbs! :
That's a cool thing to do! I love it! I wish I had taken notes of that sort of thing somewhere.

M.Ed. Mama to Chunka (1/07), Beauty (5/09) and Elizabear 3/12): Birth Doula (working toward certification) AAMI Midwifery Student, Advocating with Solace for Mothers & The Birth Survey

#126 of 170 Old 06-24-2009, 11:56 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
i actually had most of Allie's stats memorized. Whats driving me nuts though, is I can't for the life of me remember what she weighed at her 4 month wbv. I vaguely remember at 4 months her being like, 24 lbs.. but I distinctly remember 18lbs at 3 months. And 6 lbs in a month just doesnt' sound likely. I think I'm going to have to get the records from her old ped just to solve that mystery. I think I will, actually! at River's 2 month I'm going to bring in the old ped's addy and ask for whatever it is I need to sign to have them request them.

dd (7) ds (5), ds (2) &3rdtri.gif hbac.gif and the furbabies cat.gifZeus, Dobby, Luna, & Ravenclaw
#127 of 170 Old 06-25-2009, 01:37 AM

Can't seem to keep up with this thread this week!

I'm going on three days without dairy. I think there has been an improvement already in the frequency of DD's spitting up. And less bright green poos. I really don't want it to be a dairy sensitivity, but at the same time, I would love to have an answer to her spitting up and other issues, so... The timing couldn't be worse, though. Why did I decide to start my elimination diet right after buying a super bag of string cheese at Costco, along with 2 gallons of milk, 32 ounces of yogurt, a huge bag of corn tortillas (which don't have any dairy, but I bought them just to make quesadillas and tacos!), butter, and sour cream? Seriously, where is my brain?

DD is growing so fast. I have no idea how much she weighs, but I am betting she is up around 12 or 13 pounds by now (she will be 6 weeks tomorrow, and was 9 pounds, 5 ounces at birth). She must have had a growth spurt this week, because she is just looking huge to me all of a sudden! She is so long, too. Wearing 3-6 month onesies and sundresses. And outgrowing her newborn diaper covers. She is more alert each day, and is smiling and "talking" to us a ton now. I just love it.

DS is doing so much better (with regards to the transition from being an only child) in general. I also changed my attitude and expectations and I found that that really helped, too. He really feeds off of my negative energy. I am trying to lighten up and use songs and distractions when he starts to misbehave, and it has really been working. He behaves better, and we both have a lot more fun. I am actually enjoying being the mother of two now, and I finally feel like I am starting to get the hang of it.

. catherine . yourfireyoursoul.blogspot.com .
mommy to one hilarious little boy [09.2006] and one cuddly baby girl [05.2009]

#128 of 170 Old 06-25-2009, 02:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceansEve View Post
I kinda think it has something to do w/ the inlaws being back from vacation. IMO MIL shows preference to DD1 and I let her watch them yesterday, since then my life has gotten harder.... It seems like anytime she watches them it takes me days to get them back in line...... I hate this........ I honestly don't want her to watch them at all, but how can I do that w/o causing problems w/ DH's family. She used to watch DD1 almost everyday as a baby cause of my work schedule and up until recently was still watching them both at least one day a week. How do I go from that to her not watching them anymore?????
Can you send the girls on different days? Give them some one-on-one time with her and you and a bit of time away from each other and no time with MIL together, which should decrease the discipline needed and therefore the amount that your discipline is destroyed by MIL doing things her way?

My DD is driving me NUTS with whining. She is just being two but geez is it awful!

I had three days of DS screaming his little head off between 8-11pm every night and I thought I was into a bad cycle like I was with DD and I was going to have to do an elimination diet of sorts to see what was bugging him but the screaming has disappeared again. I suspect that it was the Dole sparkling juice that I was ddrinking while we were camping last weekend because it was the only thing in my diet that was out of the ordinary. (yes, I was nuts enough to agree to a 4 day camping trip with a 2yo and a newborn!)

Mom to Kayleigh (05/07) Jacob (05/09) and Ned decluttering 615/2010
#129 of 170 Old 06-25-2009, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolansmum View Post

People have been really 'helpful' with the kids. But now I have found my own routine and it is more trouble when people try to help. DD was almost asleep in her car seat and was letting out a little wah-wah here and there, not really a cry. My neighbor picked her up while I was in the kitchen getting something. Grrr. It took me 30 min to settle her down again and get her to sleep. .
Oh I HATE this. Drives me nuts. AJ whines in his sleep, but I always leave him be. If you wake him up at that point he goes nuts.
#130 of 170 Old 06-25-2009, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightheartedmom View Post
Just popping in really fast. Have any of you dealt with cradle cap? How?! Dd has a bad case of it and I have no idea how to get rid of it!

nak
I battled craddle cap with dd1. I tried a bunch of natural options that did nothing except for greasing her hair and making it all gross.
In the end, we used my nephew's soap while on vacation: Gerber grins in Giggles. Well in cleared up in a week.

Yarn-aholic Mom to 2 cutest little girls. Dec 06 blahblah.gifbikenew.gif and May 09 energy.giftoddler.gif  Looking for time tocrochetsmilie.gif and sewmachine.gif. Will always remember my missing babies too ribbonpb.gif

#131 of 170 Old 06-25-2009, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdtmom2be View Post

My DD is driving me NUTS with whining. She is just being two but geez is it awful!

(yes, I was nuts enough to agree to a 4 day camping trip with a 2yo and a newborn!)
my 2yo drives me batty too. and she stopped napping Days are long... At least she goes to bed at a reasonnable time though.
Going camping next week-end and looking forward to it. I am that crazy too.

We went for the "almost 4 weeks" visit yesterday... she weighs 10lb 1oz!

Clothes: my girls have never fit in newborn size, except for sleeping gowns. we are in 0-3 and 3-6. my friend gave me a 0-3 outfit last week-end that I have to return. No hope to squeeze her in.

She still barfs, but less. Every few days now rather than a few times a day. She also holds her poop for a couple days before letting it out. So when it happens, it is quite an event. No diaper in this world can hold that flood of mustard... So she pretty much dictated when to start EC'ing her.

Still bleeding. mw not concerned, but in between the pad and the leaky breasts I am looking forward to sleep naked.

Yarn-aholic Mom to 2 cutest little girls. Dec 06 blahblah.gifbikenew.gif and May 09 energy.giftoddler.gif  Looking for time tocrochetsmilie.gif and sewmachine.gif. Will always remember my missing babies too ribbonpb.gif

#132 of 170 Old 06-25-2009, 03:58 PM

jumping in, we're in seattle (dh interviewing at a church for pastor). Trip went well, delayed, got to bed at 2am new time (5 am old time!) Ezra did great, I bought the maya wrap, works well, but I've had (tmi) diarrhea for two days :/. What can I do about it while bfeeding? I thought it would pass by now. We got bumped to 1st class on our second flight!!

Alicia, wife to an loving and faithful DH, and mama to three fantastic though nutty children (cs, then an HBAC, then a VBAC!!).
#133 of 170 Old 06-25-2009, 04:02 PM

how long will you be in seattle? we're going there tomorrow!!

dd (7) ds (5), ds (2) &3rdtri.gif hbac.gif and the furbabies cat.gifZeus, Dobby, Luna, & Ravenclaw
#134 of 170 Old 06-25-2009, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Can you send the girls on different days? Give them some one-on-one time with her and you and a bit of time away from each other and no time with MIL together, which should decrease the discipline needed and therefore the amount that your discipline is destroyed by MIL doing things her way?

I had three days of DS screaming his little head off between 8-11pm every night and I thought I was into a bad cycle like I was with DD and I was going to have to do an elimination diet of sorts to see what was bugging him but the screaming has disappeared again. I suspect that it was the Dole sparkling juice that I was ddrinking while we were camping last weekend because it was the only thing in my diet that was out of the ordinary. (yes, I was nuts enough to agree to a 4 day camping trip with a 2yo and a newborn!)
She only ever offers to watch DD1 by herself, never DD2.

DD1 is whining a lot too and yes you are nuts for going camping

attached to DH superhero.gif 10/03, DD1 blahblah.gif 8/06, DD2 bouncy.gif 12/07, DD3 energy.gif 5/09, DD4 slinggirl.gif 11/12

#135 of 170 Old 06-25-2009, 06:31 PM

I decided to try something new--put drowsy DD down for a nap. So far she's wide awake. Content though, which is something. Day time naps lying down never seem to last more than 10-40 min, whereas she'll sleep for hours in the sling and sometimes in the carseat/stroller. Still haven't figured out whether I should encourage the short naps or the long ones. Eyes are closed now--that's a good sign. Anyon's lo settled into somewhat of a routine yet? I thought iy was a bit early for that (1 mo.) but am wondering ... hoping ... there might be a day on the horizon when I can ahve some expectation aboutr whether bedtime is 9:30 p.m. or 1 a.m., or whether she'll stay sleeping long enough for me to take a shower. But maybe these are just my new mother fantasies

Dozed off w/ the paci but of course was awake again immediately b/c it fell out. We've been at this for at least 20 min ... must be about time to get the moby out. I think she's tired enough to tolerate it. Tried it yesterday whhen she wasn't ready for a nap and that wasn't pretty. Hmm ... she let me stop rocking her ... good sign. But she's still going on the reinserted paci.

9 lbs 15 oz at her 1 mo. appt. She was in 75th percentile instead of her usual 55th or so, but I think she went through a growth spurt the day before since she insisted on eating every two hours for almost 24 hours--not typical for her at all.

I'm back on dairy now and have decided eliminating it made no difference at all. The good news is, her mood seems to improve with age. Far fewer random screaming fits these days.

DH and I are definitely going to need to discuss parenting theories w/ each other one of these days. I'm trying to put it off until I can handle the conversation (ie not burst out crying for no good reason, as I'm much more prone to do when I'm exhausted)

Update: wide awake 20 min later ...
#136 of 170 Old 06-26-2009, 02:17 AM

Ok, my turn for a vent:

I'm nearly 7 weeks PP now, still spotting, red blood occassionaly too. I tried to make an appointment with the OB and can't get in for another FIVE WEEKS to see her : Apparently I was supposed to make my 6week PP appointment the day I left the hospital but no one bothered to tell me that. WHY am I still bleeding (stopped at 3 weeks, resumed HEAVY at 4 weeks as if I had given birth again, then petered out, started again at 5 weeks.... still spotting)?? *sigh* If it weren't for the heavy red blood in the 4th and 5th weeks I wouldn't be concerned but I AM concerned and curious if something is amiss and a little peeved that I'm going to have to wait at least another 5 weeks to find out, plus any tests that she'll want to do if I am still bleeding then. Grrrr.

#137 of 170 Old 06-26-2009, 12:51 PM

Quote:
how long will you be in seattle? we're going there tomorrow!!
Through Sunday, then down to Oregon for the rest of the week. We're going out today to take a harbor tour and go to pike place. We hope to hit the space needle too...it's a gorgeous day today and Ezra slept 7 hours last night! (and then another three).

Alicia, wife to an loving and faithful DH, and mama to three fantastic though nutty children (cs, then an HBAC, then a VBAC!!).
#138 of 170 Old 06-26-2009, 01:29 PM

Can a baby have reflux without pain? DS2 has had this cough all week, very phlegmy, but no other symptoms [maybe a few extra sneezes, but no fever or lethargy or yucky nose goop]. So today I called the ped. [on her cell phone; dang, I love her!], and she suggested the cough was probably related to his frequent spitting up, ie reflux. My husband has been saying for weeks that DS2 has reflux, cuz he spits up ALL.THE.TIME. but I've been just attributing it to normal baby spit-up. But now the doctor made the same suggestion. [which in some ways is good, hopefully that means he doesn't have some sort of lung infection].
so yeah, CAN a baby have reflux without it being full-out painful GERD?

Ooops, gotta go feed said baby!
#139 of 170 Old 06-26-2009, 02:05 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama Rana View Post
Can a baby have reflux without pain? DS2 has had this cough all week, very phlegmy, but no other symptoms [maybe a few extra sneezes, but no fever or lethargy or yucky nose goop]. So today I called the ped. [on her cell phone; dang, I love her!], and she suggested the cough was probably related to his frequent spitting up, ie reflux. My husband has been saying for weeks that DS2 has reflux, cuz he spits up ALL.THE.TIME. but I've been just attributing it to normal baby spit-up. But now the doctor made the same suggestion. [which in some ways is good, hopefully that means he doesn't have some sort of lung infection].
so yeah, CAN a baby have reflux without it being full-out painful GERD?

Ooops, gotta go feed said baby!
I don't see why it wouldn't be possible. I know of babies who spit up copious amounts and had full on projectile vomiting for 6+ months and never complained. Other signs would be a wet-sounding cough, lots of hiccups, frequent spit-ups. Not all babies with reflux spit up though.

ribbonyellow.gif Army wife ribbonyellow.gif - Mama to Liam waterbirth.jpg (9/07), Laine uc.jpg (5/09), and Eliza h20homebirth.gif (7/11)

#140 of 170 Old 06-26-2009, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Ok, my turn for a vent:

I'm nearly 7 weeks PP now, still spotting, red blood occassionaly too. I tried to make an appointment with the OB and can't get in for another FIVE WEEKS to see her : Apparently I was supposed to make my 6week PP appointment the day I left the hospital but no one bothered to tell me that. WHY am I still bleeding (stopped at 3 weeks, resumed HEAVY at 4 weeks as if I had given birth again, then petered out, started again at 5 weeks.... still spotting)?? *sigh* If it weren't for the heavy red blood in the 4th and 5th weeks I wouldn't be concerned but I AM concerned and curious if something is amiss and a little peeved that I'm going to have to wait at least another 5 weeks to find out, plus any tests that she'll want to do if I am still bleeding then. Grrrr.
Gotta love the health system...

Hope it gets better soon for you.

#141 of 170 Old 06-26-2009, 02:40 PM

I am in a pissy mood today.

DD2 has been sleeping like a champ, but DD1 hasn't. This is the second time this week that she is keeping us awake from 3-6 am. This sucks. You'd think it would be the baby keeping us up.

I've actually bluntly told her this morning that she'd have to live with grumpy mom and dad today, beacuse she did not let them sleep.

Tummy Time: How much of it do you actually do?
MW asked me to do more beacuse DD2 not holding herself as much as she thinks she should, but honestly, it pisses DD off enough that I do not have the will to make her do her 5 minutes and then have to calm her back down after when I have to entertain DD1 with that. I had also always heard that tummy time on my chest counted, but MW said no, beacuse it wasn't on a firm flat surface. Ever heard that?

#142 of 170 Old 06-26-2009, 03:45 PM

My ped specifically suggested tummy time on cchest.
#143 of 170 Old 06-26-2009, 03:57 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
The DDC sure slowed down a lot when we all had our babies, didn't it? DS2 is 4 weeks today. DS1 has been a little overemotional since little bro was born, big tantrums about little things and ridiculous requests he knows we'd never grant (1st thing in the morning, eyes open and he starts saying "I want ice cream!"). He loves the baby though. New little boy went through the 3 week growth spurt eating for days straight, now he's doing the sleeping all day and night, and nursing in his sleep to keep the nap going. Some evenings he'll want to eat too much then get an upset tummy and spit-up a lot, that's a lot of fussing for a while. It always ends though, then he sleeps nicely afterward.

We're supposed to do tummy time already? On firm flat surfaces? I forgot they recommended that so soon. Well forget it, DS1 learned to move himself around way too quickly, push-ups at 3 months, crawling at 4 months, cruising at 6 months, climbing not long after that and never stopping. I won't encourage it this time!! I'm going to enjoy this period where I put him down in one place and find him in the same place later.
#144 of 170 Old 06-26-2009, 04:24 PM

Kdt- by the time you get in you probably will have stopped bleeding and have no reason to go in anyway If it greatly concerns you call them and tell them you are bleeding heavily still and they need to "fit you in" (use whatever colorful language you have to), ask to speak to her directly if you have to.

Jamie - I forget which comedian it was, but DH and I always quote it to each other when we get frustrated "You spend the first year getting them to walk and talk, then the next 17 trying to get them to sit down and shut up"

The only tummy time Anna gets is on me, I can only get her to lay down for 1 minute on the ground, so I've given up. DH has had pretty good luck setting her in the swing and her being content for up to 5 minutes though, that's progress.... still wish I knew how he does it...

I had a total breakdown yesterday. It all hit me after getting home from the Chiro, the secretary held Anna and she stared right at her, followed her, was enthraled (sp?). That upset me as it was, then the girls would not behave in any way. Oddly enough the moment I just let go and sobbed, everyone got in line.... it was the wierdest thing. I am going to convince DH to give me some free time either tonight or tomorrow. Just go run to the store or something to clear my mind. It doesn't help all the medical bills are starting to land..... Ugh........

#145 of 170 Old 06-26-2009, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieJD View Post
I don't see why it wouldn't be possible. I know of babies who spit up copious amounts and had full on projectile vomiting for 6+ months and never complained. Other signs would be a wet-sounding cough, lots of hiccups, frequent spit-ups. Not all babies with reflux spit up though.
Well, he definitely has a wet cough. I never knew that was associated with reflux. And the hiccups. He gets those CONSTANTLY. My DH says he gets them every time he picks him up but truly he just gets them a lot. AGain, never knew that was associated wtih reflux.

So now I just need to figure out what to do about it....
#146 of 170 Old 06-26-2009, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanBoo View Post
DD2 has been sleeping like a champ, but DD1 hasn't. This is the second time this week that she is keeping us awake from 3-6 am. This sucks. You'd think it would be the baby keeping us up.
Same here. DD is driving me bonkers. We were up from 3-6 last night too, except it was DS that was awake, after DD was up having a fit and kicked him in the head, waking him up out of his sound sleep. Then he was happily awake while DD slept and DH was at work until 4am, then had to sleep because he had stuff to do today before heading back to work. So DS and I cuddled and rocked for a while, then lay down and he lay across my chest on his back with his head on my arm rockign gnetly back and forth until I finally swaddled him at 6:30 and he fell asleep. He is NEVER up at night. Then DD woke us up at 8. *sigh*

#147 of 170 Old 06-26-2009, 07:50 PM

This is the first time I've been able to read all the way through one of these postpartum threads. Yay!

DD2 is four weeks old now. She usually sleeps four to five hours at a stretch at night, for which we are very grateful. I had a VBA2C, so I've been pleasantly surprised by just how much better I felt after this birth than my other two. I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight, but a lot of my clothes still don't fit. Hopefully I can find something to wear to work when I have to go back mid-July. I'm having mixed feelings about going back, but I will have to do it for at least a little while.

Mom to energy.gif (2/01 ribboncesarean.gif), guitar.gif (11/06 ribboncesarean.gif), and love.gif (5/09 vbac.gif)
familybed1.gif  delayedvax.gif  selectivevax.gif  caffix.gifnak.gif
#148 of 170 Old 06-26-2009, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookAMH View Post
Through Sunday, then down to Oregon for the rest of the week. We're going out today to take a harbor tour and go to pike place. We hope to hit the space needle too...it's a gorgeous day today and Ezra slept 7 hours last night! (and then another three).
how funny! we're heading down to oregon saturday night. although in our case, its because we live there

#149 of 170 Old 06-26-2009, 09:48 PM

Quote:
how funny! we're heading down to oregon saturday night. although in our case, its because we live there
Where do you live? We're on the coast.
Cook, where in Oregon are you going? If it's anywhere near me, I may pm you.
Been so busy with breastfeeding issues (and the rest of my life)... I've been posting in the Allergies forum but nowhere else really... Well, breastfeeding sometimes.

Wife of Michael , SAHM to Aristotle 09/99 Raphael 06/07 and Marius 05/09 Known only in dreams but never forgotten: Euphrates Decluttering 290/2010
#150 of 170 Old 06-27-2009, 12:09 AM

Taking our first trip tomorrow! EEK! Going to visit the family in PA. It's a 3 hour drive. We're leaving at 8:30 pm so I need to try and time AJ's feeding schedule tomorrow so I'll feed him just before leaving, and hopefully he'll sleep till we get there. Not sure if it will work though, because he kind of does his own thing. We shall see. He doesn't sleep in the car unless he's already asleep when we leave.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page