I just realized.... our DDC will be gone soon - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 9 Old 08-01-2009, 07:26 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I just wanted to say how much fun its been getting to know you ladies and follow your birth stories. I'm gonna miss our DDC but I guess we'll have fun over in LwaB

attached to DH superhero.gif 10/03, DD1 blahblah.gif 8/06, DD2 bouncy.gif 12/07, DD3 energy.gif 5/09, DD4 slinggirl.gif 11/12

#2 of 9 Old 08-01-2009, 09:07 AM

Yes, I too have loved having this DDC and look forward to our chats over in LWAB!

Doula, Wife and mom to A (11/23/01) and O (5/7/09)
#3 of 9 Old 08-01-2009, 09:33 AM

Don't worry, we'll get to continue our chats Everybody just has to remember to subscribe when we move to LWAB.

ribbonyellow.gif Army wife ribbonyellow.gif - Mama to Liam waterbirth.jpg (9/07), Laine uc.jpg (5/09), and Eliza h20homebirth.gif (7/11)

#4 of 9 Old 08-03-2009, 03:10 PM - Thread Starter

most of us have trouble remembering it in the DDC, I sure hope we have better luck over there

attached to DH superhero.gif 10/03, DD1 blahblah.gif 8/06, DD2 bouncy.gif 12/07, DD3 energy.gif 5/09, DD4 slinggirl.gif 11/12

#5 of 9 Old 08-04-2009, 10:21 PM

I'll do my best to pay more attention to our new thread in LwaB; it's been lovely spending the better part of the last year (!) chatting with all you lovely mamas, and as life settles into a new rhythm here I might be better about actually posting rather than just lurking from time to time. :

Stay-at-home mama married to my best friend of 10+ years. lovestory.gif  Aspiring midwife loving parenting our beautiful babyf.gif Julian, born 5/24/09. Expecting a second bean in late July 2012!joy.gif
  h20homebirth.giffemalesling.GIF  intactlact.gif  namaste.gif

#6 of 9 Old 08-06-2009, 03:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trauerweidchen View Post
I'll do my best to pay more attention to our new thread in LwaB; it's been lovely spending the better part of the last year (!) chatting with all you lovely mamas, and as life settles into a new rhythm here I might be better about actually posting rather than just lurking from time to time. :
I feel like I lurked the whole time lol. I've been spending more time over in LWaB so I'll make sure to look for our May thread! :

Madalyn military wife to Chris & proud momma to Jonas 5/17/09
#7 of 9 Old 08-08-2009, 12:04 AM

I actually got a little scared that the DDC closed and I missed it! With both DH and I working FT I don't have hardly any time to get on here any more! I will sub to our thread! I will I will I will.

I'm crunchy... Like a Dorito.
Mama to Sprout jog.gif 4.09 and Bruises babyboy.gif 7.11 handfasted to superhero.gif 9.07

#8 of 9 Old 08-09-2009, 02:17 PM

I'll miss this place but I'll be happy to not go back to the pregnancy forum anymore

5 days from now (the 14th) is when I found out I was pregnant a year ago. So bittersweet!

mama to L (4) and G (1.5)
#9 of 9 Old 08-10-2009, 09:10 AM

I'm a little sad this ddc will be closing too! I started coming here just before I "actually" found out I was pregnant, April recommended it to me when I "thought I might be!!" It's been fun, and at times I really needed the support of all you ladies!

Unfortunately, my computer is on the fritz so I'm using DH's intermittently until I figure mine out. Hopefully I'll be able to check in more soon.

~Erin~ totally in with Olivia! 5/31/09

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page