Anyone up for a new chat thread? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 08-14-2009, 01:40 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I know a lot of us aren't on here as much but thought it would be nice to start a current chat.
Maggie has hit a 4 month sleep regression which has sucked but I have hopes that she will move past this and revert back to STTN. My oldest had a terrible virus the past few days and we experienced 4 febrile seizures which were horrifying but thankfully not as bad as the one she had after her first birthday. I have had some troubles with anxiety so I am going to go out today and get some rescue remedy. I HOPE it will help.
How is everyone else?

Blessed with two BEAUTIFUL little girls: Kylie (09/06) and Maggie (4/09) :
#2 of 7 Old 08-14-2009, 10:20 PM

I'll chat with you! It would be nice if we could keep this group alive

I'm sorry to hear about your oldest DD, I hope you don't ever experience a repeat of that and I hope she's doing better now. Laine and I have good nights and bad nights. I'm an insomniac, which doesn't pair well with a baby who likes to spend several hours awake in the middle of the night. At least once in a while she surprises me by sleeping 8-10 hours straight. She's starting to drool so I don't think teething is far off, I'm reminded now of how much I hated the drool with DS. It seemed like months and months of non-stop drooling because he got so many teeth at once.

ribbonyellow.gif Army wife ribbonyellow.gif - Mama to Liam waterbirth.jpg (9/07), Laine uc.jpg (5/09), and Eliza h20homebirth.gif (7/11)

#3 of 7 Old 08-15-2009, 01:05 AM

Hi! A chat thread was started in Life with a Babe but I have'nt joined in yet...I need to though!

My BIG news is that DH got the pastor position in Seattle!!!! It's been a long 4 mo process but it's all coming together. We move in four weeks!!! EEK!! So much to do here in Pittsburgh. We mapped out our trip and are going to take 3 weeks to get out there and stop to see family and friends in KS, CO, OR and also go to the Grand Tetons!! My dream!! It's so exciting.

I'm currently watching CSI Miami online and the freaking computer or connection or cbs.com keeps freezing up! I have had to restart the show about 6 times already. UGH.

Ezra is doing great, so fun. He has his moments of refusing to eat when he's too tired (but will take a bottle) so I've been figuring that out. He usually goes 6-8 hours at night.

Alicia, wife to an loving and faithful DH, and mama to three fantastic though nutty children (cs, then an HBAC, then a VBAC!!).
#4 of 7 Old 08-15-2009, 09:47 AM

Whoever started the chat thread in LWAB, please post a link here for the rest of us to follow

ribbonyellow.gif Army wife ribbonyellow.gif - Mama to Liam waterbirth.jpg (9/07), Laine uc.jpg (5/09), and Eliza h20homebirth.gif (7/11)

#5 of 7 Old 08-15-2009, 10:32 AM

Addie is doing wonderful. Teething already. I got her an amber teething necklace that I love.

When I weigh myself with her and without her, she weighs 20 lbs.

I'm not looking forward to my partner going back to work on the day after labour day. Boo.

I have a cold, and it is pissing me off. I hope Addie doesn't get it.

Jam 7, Peanut Butter 5, and Bread 2.

#6 of 7 Old 08-15-2009, 10:47 PM

That cracks me up Lissa - three of mine hadn't reached 20 lbs at a year!

Congrats CookAMH! That's great news. I hope your move goes well.

That sounds really scary jeliphish!

Theresa is amazing and wonderful! She spent 8 hours at the water park today and was a complete angel. It has been such an amazing summer.
#7 of 7 Old 08-17-2009, 01:08 AM

I didn't start it, but here's a link to the May '09 Mamas LWAB Chat.

Wife of Michael , SAHM to Aristotle 09/99 Raphael 06/07 and Marius 05/09 Known only in dreams but never forgotten: Euphrates Decluttering 290/2010

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page