Mothering Forum banner

Anyone up for a new chat thread?

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  lil_miss_understood 
#1 ·
I know a lot of us aren't on here as much but thought it would be nice to start a current chat.
Maggie has hit a 4 month sleep regression which has sucked but I have hopes that she will move past this and revert back to STTN. My oldest had a terrible virus the past few days and we experienced 4 febrile seizures which were horrifying but thankfully not as bad as the one she had after her first birthday. I have had some troubles with anxiety so I am going to go out today and get some rescue remedy. I HOPE it will help.
How is everyone else?

#2 ·
I'll chat with you! It would be nice if we could keep this group alive

I'm sorry to hear about your oldest DD, I hope you don't ever experience a repeat of that and I hope she's doing better now. Laine and I have good nights and bad nights. I'm an insomniac, which doesn't pair well with a baby who likes to spend several hours awake in the middle of the night. At least once in a while she surprises me by sleeping 8-10 hours straight. She's starting to drool so I don't think teething is far off, I'm reminded now of how much I hated the drool with DS. It seemed like months and months of non-stop drooling because he got so many teeth at once.

#3 ·
Hi! A chat thread was started in Life with a Babe but I have'nt joined in yet...I need to though!

My BIG news is that DH got the pastor position in Seattle!!!! It's been a long 4 mo process but it's all coming together. We move in four weeks!!! EEK!! So much to do here in Pittsburgh. We mapped out our trip and are going to take 3 weeks to get out there and stop to see family and friends in KS, CO, OR and also go to the Grand Tetons!! My dream!! It's so exciting.

I'm currently watching CSI Miami online and the freaking computer or connection or cbs.com keeps freezing up! I have had to restart the show about 6 times already. UGH.

Ezra is doing great, so fun. He has his moments of refusing to eat when he's too tired (but will take a bottle) so I've been figuring that out. He usually goes 6-8 hours at night.

#5 ·
Addie is doing wonderful. Teething already. I got her an amber teething necklace that I love.

When I weigh myself with her and without her, she weighs 20 lbs.

I'm not looking forward to my partner going back to work on the day after labour day. Boo.

I have a cold, and it is pissing me off. I hope Addie doesn't get it.

#6 ·
That cracks me up Lissa - three of mine hadn't reached 20 lbs at a year!

Congrats CookAMH! That's great news. I hope your move goes well.

That sounds really scary jeliphish!

Theresa is amazing and wonderful!
She spent 8 hours at the water park today and was a complete angel. It has been such an amazing summer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.