Symptoms already??? - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 139 Old 09-03-2008, 06:36 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I seem to get the nausea in the afternoons/early evenings. Still not bad, it seems like eating settles it down.

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#62 of 139 Old 09-04-2008, 07:31 AM

I have some mild nausea, but that could be due to the insanely horrible chest cold I have right now.

Catherine and B stillheart.gif DS1 (6) biggrinbounce.gif DD (4) loveeyes.gif DS2 (1) drool.gif and expecting #4 shamrocksmile.gif on March 17, 2014.  
#63 of 139 Old 09-04-2008, 09:22 AM

Morning sickness hit exactly on the day I turned 5 weeks. I'm also on an antibiotic that makes me sick but I can differentiate the two. Not much fun.
#64 of 139 Old 09-04-2008, 09:48 AM

Ok, I'm officially 6 weeks. I want symptoms! haha. I guess I should enjoy it while it lasts. Still, some occasional reassurance would be nice, ya know?
#65 of 139 Old 09-04-2008, 07:51 PM

Man, this time around, I'm feeling so pregnant it's nuts. At (about?) 1 week after ovulation, I knew. I was famished, and I told DH I felt like someone put me on the wrong meds. I took 2 tests that weekend with no sure positive. The next weekend, I got my BFP.
I've been exhausted (more than my usual toddler-induced exhaustion), super sore breasts - nursing is tough- and I can't seem to eat faster than my hunger! No MS yet, thank God!
#66 of 139 Old 09-04-2008, 09:53 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
what is morning sickness? Do you throw up or can you just feel sick? Is it normal to start so early? ie. 4 wks?

my taddies are the size of boulders and hurt plus I feel sick all the time. I didn't think any of this was suposta happen for a few more weeks!

Oh and I have lost all concentration and focus. Its rediculus.

I'm crunchy... Like a Dorito.
Mama to Sprout jog.gif 4.09 and Bruises babyboy.gif 7.11 handfasted to superhero.gif 9.07

#67 of 139 Old 09-05-2008, 10:31 AM

Man, m/s has hit hard. Last night I was so tired but laying down made me feel really icky. Then again this am......icky. Not cool. DH made the comment that I had forgotten about this part of 'it'. He's right. But still....I can do without feeling icky.

Mama crochetsmilie.gifto Max blahblah.gif9, Neva hearts.gif 7, & Esme fairy.gif4 and Julius guitar.gif 2.

#68 of 139 Old 09-05-2008, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriket View Post
what is morning sickness? Do you throw up or can you just feel sick? Is it normal to start so early? ie. 4 wks?

my taddies are the size of boulders and hurt plus I feel sick all the time. I didn't think any of this was suposta happen for a few more weeks!

Oh and I have lost all concentration and focus. Its rediculus.
Hi there- you don't have to throw up to have "morning sickness" the name really just covers a broad range of stomach related symptoms that can vary greatly as to when during the day you get them or how early in the pregnancy you get it. There is a technical term for the severe (10 + times a day) throwing up that some women get- but I don't remeber what it is.
Anyway, I don't think 4 weeks is too early. With my son I got it a little later (maybe 6 weeks?) but it was the same thing-- no throwing up, just feeling sick. You can probably anticipate feeling worse in the next few weeks. Once my stomach turned the deep in the bones fatigue kicked in not far behind it. But luckily that phase doesn't last too long for most. You've probably heard this before but eating frequent small amounts helped a ton with the sickness part.
This time I am really really early -- only 11 DPO today-- but I am getting that "pit" in the stomach feeling off and on already. We'll see what happens...

Abby, Mom to Matthew (9/14/06) and new baby Annabelle (10/04/09), Wife to Dan
#69 of 139 Old 09-05-2008, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by abigail_b View Post
Hi there- you don't have to throw up to have "morning sickness" the name really just covers a broad range of stomach related symptoms that can vary greatly as to when during the day you get them or how early in the pregnancy you get it. There is a technical term for the severe (10 + times a day) throwing up that some women get- but I don't remeber what it is.
Anyway, I don't think 4 weeks is too early. With my son I got it a little later (maybe 6 weeks?) but it was the same thing-- no throwing up, just feeling sick. You can probably anticipate feeling worse in the next few weeks. Once my stomach turned the deep in the bones fatigue kicked in not far behind it. But luckily that phase doesn't last too long for most. You've probably heard this before but eating frequent small amounts helped a ton with the sickness part.
This time I am really really early -- only 11 DPO today-- but I am getting that "pit" in the stomach feeling off and on already. We'll see what happens...
Hyperemesis.
#70 of 139 Old 09-05-2008, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max'sMama View Post
Man, m/s has hit hard. Last night I was so tired but laying down made me feel really icky. Then again this am......icky. Not cool. DH made the comment that I had forgotten about this part of 'it'. He's right. But still....I can do without feeling icky.
Aaron calls it momnesia.
#71 of 139 Old 09-05-2008, 06:10 PM

Sore boobs, sore joints (I have this sometimes normally, but pregnancy seems to increase that) and having to pee a lot.

And grumpy and moddy. Did I mention that?

Wife to 1~Mom to 5 ages brand new to 12~Rural Mail Carrier~Keeper of 2 dogs, 1 cat & a flock of chickens :
#72 of 139 Old 09-05-2008, 07:31 PM

Morning sickness has shown up here too, but it strikes any part of the day that it chooses. Unforutunately brushing my teeth and choking down my prenatal are causing problems now. But in all honestly I welcome the symptoms, my last prengnacy which was a loss had very few so it makes me feel secure.

Kriket- Morning sickness for me is that "uh oh, I could throw up at any moment" feeling but I never actually do it. With my previous pregnancies it got a lot worse as time went on and I actually started making mad dashes for the restroom. :Puke
#73 of 139 Old 09-05-2008, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotherMama View Post
Morning sickness has shown up here too, but it strikes any part of the day that it chooses. Unforutunately brushing my teeth and choking down my prenatal are causing problems now. But in all honestly I welcome the symptoms, my last prengnacy which was a loss had very few so it makes me feel secure.
I'm the same way. In my mind puking = sticky baby.

Which is not to say I won't complain about it.
#74 of 139 Old 09-06-2008, 09:09 AM

Ugh. I am sick every minute of the day usually. It gets worse at 3 o'clock. But I am not a puker. So I don't. But I commented on a thread recently that totally explained how I feel. Like someone food processed my insides. I feel like I have a nasty swill of bubbling goo in my stomach and its HORRIBLE!

I had nausea for like 3 days with my son so this is really getting to me. Especially since eating doesn't help like it did with him.

But I will say I have no boob symptoms. Not sore, big, tingly, purple, veiny, or anything!!

mama to L (4) and G (1.5)
#75 of 139 Old 09-06-2008, 09:28 AM

The food aversions are slowly starting. I had them bad with my second and mildly with my first. They suck either way. Right now I am struggling to eat something in the morning, I nosh on crackers for a while then try and get something else in me. Today I'm trying a smoothie.

But typically for me if I don't eat often enough, which is a minimum of every 2 hr I get sick and yucky and the longer I go the less I want to eat. Which just gets worse. So I am going to try very hard to fend it off as best I can this month.
#76 of 139 Old 09-06-2008, 02:30 PM

I just started having symptoms in the past few days. I first noticed the other night when I took my bra off that my breasts were bigger and "floppier" and they are a little tender and sore when they are first released from the bra ( but not most of the day oddly). Mostly they are tender around the outside edged near the chest. And today I am noticing an increase sensitivity to flavors and smells. I am not really nauseous, but I keep feeling really hungry, so I eat, but certain foods don't taste "right" and it hard for me to keep eating them (even though I am hungry). I seem to prefer salty and tart/sour flavors right now. Orange juice, pickles, and yogurt seem to make my tummy happy -- honey flavored cereal O's, sweet corn and pasta, and the fake sweetened numbing goo at the dentist all make my tummy displeased.

Emily mother to Colin 5/3/2009
#77 of 139 Old 09-06-2008, 11:36 PM

Week 5 and we're on the sore nipples while nursing my toddler.
#78 of 139 Old 09-07-2008, 01:56 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
a symptom I wouldn't have noticed as a symptom necessarily, except that I had it with my dd. There's this little section on the left side of my chin that breaks out.

dd (7) ds (5), ds (2) &3rdtri.gif hbac.gif and the furbabies cat.gifZeus, Dobby, Luna, & Ravenclaw
#79 of 139 Old 09-07-2008, 08:37 AM

I don't get sick with my boys, but get very sick with my girls. I'm hoping no sick = boy this time. We'll see. I do get slightly nauseaus a few times with my boys, but nothing close to with my girls.

Wife to 1~Mom to 5 ages brand new to 12~Rural Mail Carrier~Keeper of 2 dogs, 1 cat & a flock of chickens :
#80 of 139 Old 09-07-2008, 12:16 PM

So. Much. Nausea. Bleeeehhhhhhh
#81 of 139 Old 09-07-2008, 01:40 PM

I am 6 weeks 2 days so i am very tierd,sore boobs here and there, going potty at night, natious all day
#82 of 139 Old 09-07-2008, 02:05 PM

I'm 18DPO and have sore bbs. I felt a little weak while standing and singing in church today. That is about it.

Alicia, wife to an loving and faithful DH, and mama to three fantastic though nutty children (cs, then an HBAC, then a VBAC!!).
#83 of 139 Old 09-07-2008, 02:52 PM

I am 4 weeks 3 days and I am soooo bloated the gas and burping is driving me crazy. I am also constipated, I am NEVER constipated. Not having to pee a ton lately so that's good and while I can smell things a mile away I am not very nauseous yet. Otherwise just crampy with the occasional twinge in my cervix. I feel good I guess.

afro.jpg Mom, Wife, Student Midwife and Doula. DD1hearts.gif - 5yrs (Aug 06), DD2 pinktongue.gif - 2yrs (May 09). BFP 3/4/12 - angel1.gif 3/17/12 

#84 of 139 Old 09-07-2008, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iana703 View Post
I am 4 weeks 3 days and I am soooo bloated the gas and burping is driving me crazy. I am also constipated, I am NEVER constipated. Not having to pee a ton lately so that's good and while I can smell things a mile away I am not very nauseous yet. Otherwise just crampy with the occasional twinge in my cervix. I feel good I guess.

I am a burping machine!
#85 of 139 Old 09-07-2008, 07:31 PM

I too am a burping machine! It has subsided a little. Anyone even seen Juno? I totally haven't pooped since wednesday... morning, either :

Mama to Sprout jog.gif 4.09 and Bruises babyboy.gif 7.11 handfasted to superhero.gif 9.07

#86 of 139 Old 09-07-2008, 07:42 PM

I was constipated with my first pregnancy, but this one I wake up with startling cramps every morning and have to run to the toilet. I have very active bowels this time!!

mama to L (4) and G (1.5)
#87 of 139 Old 09-07-2008, 08:54 PM

Tired. Back Door Trots. and does total utter b*tchiness count?

SAH Lubrarian Mamatrekkie.gif to our little man Caelan Paul kid.gif(8/26/07) two bouncy boys Westley Allen and Atticus Joseph fencing.gif(04/14/09) our sweet surprise HBAC Jasper Merle (03/26/13) stork-boy.gif and mate to my retired SAHDH who is now children's author/illustrator Joe Luby http://ow.ly/r8Fom.modifiedartist.gif  
#88 of 139 Old 09-07-2008, 08:54 PM

Quote:
I too am a burping machine! It has subsided a little. Anyone even seen Juno? I totally haven't pooped since wednesday... morning, either :
I'm gonna be Juno for Halloween. :P
#89 of 139 Old 09-07-2008, 08:59 PM

HOLY CRAP! I am totally stealing your idea... I'm in Ohio so it's not like we will come across each other. too bad we won't be really big yet

#90 of 139 Old 09-07-2008, 10:10 PM

Quote:
HOLY CRAP! I am totally stealing your idea... I'm in Ohio so it's not like we will come across each other. too bad we won't be really big yet
Well I figure it's better that way, I'm gonna be pregnancy-test Juno. Complete with jug o' Sunny D.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page