Anyone else lurking? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 08-30-2008, 12:29 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have been lurking here for a few days. I have a history of thinking I'm PG every cycle even though I'm not, but this time ~ think may be different. I have taken three tests already, the past three days and nothing yet... so we'll see. ~ just wantesd to see if there were more like me who are wishing and hoping.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-30-2008, 03:09 PM

I hope you get your BFP!

Busy Mom raising 5 kiddos, 7, 6, 5, 2  and a brand new bundle!! (5/15/11)  cd.gifribbonpb.gifnovaxnoIRC.gif

Old 08-30-2008, 03:21 PM

::: Hoping you get that BFP. Sometimes it takes a while for the hCG to build up enough. :

Kate, Wife to DH and Mommy to a 5yo lovin' DS; three angels 4/08 9/08 3/10 in Heaven,
waitin' for my baby

Old 08-30-2008, 03:24 PM

Good luck! Hope you can join us soon!

Roman Goddess, mom to J (August 2004) and J (April 2009).    h20homebirth.gif signcirc1.gif
Old 08-30-2008, 05:59 PM

I am kinda lurking too! I am two days late and my girlies are really sore, but too scared to take a test, I have had three m/c and every month since May have had a chemical pregnancy. So maybe tomorrow or Monday I will take a test!
Old 08-31-2008, 02:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretsOutMama View Post
I have been lurking here for a few days. I have a history of thinking I'm PG every cycle even though I'm not, but this time ~ think may be different. I have taken three tests already, the past three days and nothing yet... so we'll see. ~ just wantesd to see if there were more like me who are wishing and hoping.
me, too! I always think I am pregnant even when we haven't DTD, LOL! But this month we did...and even though it's WAY too early for me to take a test..I swear I feel really different this month...I keep crying for no reason and nursing my 21 month old is so painful and making my skin creep all of the sudden...so we'll see...

Mama to 2 sweet gorgeous children, a 4-year-old DS and a 1-year-old DD.
Old 09-01-2008, 12:19 AM

Shh...me too. My Partner is only 4dpo, but I've totally been lurking in this ddc. My birthday is in may, so we'd love a Taurus! We'll see... I'm glad I'm not the only one.

rainbow1284.gifMama to JP (5.5)  weadopted.gif  Gearing up to TTC #2  ~ Blog
Old 09-01-2008, 12:30 AM

I'm 4DPO, too, Serepartera! Your DP and I should be cycle buddles.

Needless to say, I am lurking too. : Sometimes I even make up baby registries in my head to make myself feel better while I wait.

Mama to twin boys, Oct-'09 and baby girl, Apri-'12!

Old 09-19-2008, 04:58 PM - Thread Starter

oh my goodness.. when i posted this thread i was on my last cycle, and i ended up getting my period. however, there is a very good chance i may be joining you guys anyway!!! dtd 9/7, which was only CD 7! but apparently I o early. i do not have a bfp yet,, but i have had tinges, cramps, constipation, which i never get, increased hunger, gaining weight even though om sticking to my diet, dry skin (never have) montogery's glands, leaking bbs (not bfing right now) and today i had some majorly light spotting, just the right color and timing for implantation. had a ghost of nausea as well today. my dollar store doesnt stock back up intil tomorrow, so ill have to wait and see if im joining you after all or not.

what about the oether lurkers? anyone stick around???

User Tag List