The official May babies in Cloth thread! - Page 5 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#121 of 184 Old 01-28-2009, 02:55 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Great, thank you. That is helpful. I will plan on *possibly* needing another size up when the time comes.

I plan to get a couple Imse wool covers for nighttime, and was also thinking the 6 covers per size like you suggested. Do you think 6 in the newborn size also?

Alicia, wife to an loving and faithful DH, and mama to three fantastic though nutty children (cs, then an HBAC, then a VBAC!!).
#122 of 184 Old 01-28-2009, 03:21 PM

You may want to hold off on the blue edge and wait and see how your baby is built. You'd have plenty of time to buy more after the infant stage. I know I had a period of time where the green edge infants didn't fit and I had the blue edge toddler size and they were HUGE on him. I still don't think they would fit right at 2.5 (I ended up quitting cloth after having so many problems with it)

You may even decide to go with pockets or some other style, so in my humble opinion, start with the nb and infant sizes and then wait it out to buy beyond that.

6 is a good number for covers and remember that while nb diapers are used for a short time, they are really essential for a good fit in those first couple months. You can always save them or resell them!

mama to L (4) and G (1.5)
#123 of 184 Old 01-28-2009, 03:40 PM

My stash is coming together. I got some really awesome deals, which I am so happy about because we are TIGHT on money. So far I have:
36 orange edge gmd prefolds (will likely send back a dozen or sell them)
5 Newborn mutts
6 Kissaluvs 0
3 Tiny Heinys
1 Bumpkins AIO
1 XS luxe soaker need 1 or 2 more wool covers
3 newborn prowraps
2 imse vimse preemie covers
1 x-small thirsties cover

Smalls
16 small happy heinys
2 small blueberrys
9 OS baby beehinds bamboo fitteds (from DD)
1 little beetles organic cotton size 1
1 little beetles hemp lite size 1
1 little beetles wool wrap size 1
I am thinking about getting a dozen yellow edge prefolds but I have not made up my mind and I will need at least 3 more wool covers. I dont like pul covers and will only use it in the beginning because its cheaper. I may also get a few Magic alls, still debating. I also have my whole medium and large stash from DD so I think I am all set. Provided this baby is a girl!

afro.jpg Mom, Wife, Student Midwife and Doula. DD1hearts.gif - 5yrs (Aug 06), DD2 pinktongue.gif - 2yrs (May 09). BFP 3/4/12 - angel1.gif 3/17/12 

#124 of 184 Old 01-28-2009, 03:48 PM

I agree with Lotus, you may not end up being crazy about your diapering stash but you'll still have plenty of diapers to get you through until you do find something you like. That is the beauty of Diaper Swappers

I would do a minimum of 6 newborn covers, newborn breastfed poop can be quite explosive and when they're pooping every time they nurse you end up going through most of them in a day.

ribbonyellow.gif Army wife ribbonyellow.gif - Mama to Liam waterbirth.jpg (9/07), Laine uc.jpg (5/09), and Eliza h20homebirth.gif (7/11)

#125 of 184 Old 01-28-2009, 04:00 PM

good point about waiting. The thing is, now is when we have the disposable income to buy them. I'll be quitting my nice salary and Dh will hopefully be getting a [meager] pastor's salary. If we could be faithful to earmark money for diapers and not spend it...that would work . But I see what you mean about how my baby will be built.

Alicia, wife to an loving and faithful DH, and mama to three fantastic though nutty children (cs, then an HBAC, then a VBAC!!).
#126 of 184 Old 01-28-2009, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookAMH View Post
good point about waiting. The thing is, now is when we have the disposable income to buy them. I'll be quitting my nice salary and Dh will hopefully be getting a [meager] pastor's salary. If we could be faithful to earmark money for diapers and not spend it...that would work . But I see what you mean about how my baby will be built.
I know what you mean, I'm using tax money to finish up my stash. What you can also do is sell off your NB diapers once you're finished with them and use that to buy new stuff on Diaper Swappers, that's what I ended up doing with DS.

ribbonyellow.gif Army wife ribbonyellow.gif - Mama to Liam waterbirth.jpg (9/07), Laine uc.jpg (5/09), and Eliza h20homebirth.gif (7/11)

#127 of 184 Old 01-28-2009, 07:05 PM

I am so excited about cloth diapering this one from the start. With my son I started at 6 months I think? Maybe earlier. I ordered the bummis kit, it has 24 regular prefolds and 4 bummis medium covers and 2 snappies I think. Well, he is over 2 and he is still using it. He was so fat at 1(30 lbs), I thought that was it for the prefolds but now he is 2 and only 31lbs and his dipes still fit

Since he might not be PL by the time this one is born I have to come up with a new stash. So this is my plan:

Sew up 15 or so RRP but with one layer snappiable material such as terry cloth, shorten the wings a bit and add back elastic.

Sew up 15 or so size small fitted diapers but with the soaker partly sewn in but unfolds out for quick drying. (Anyone have a fav pattern?)

Sew up 5 or so RRP pockets lined with microfleece for nights.

Sew up 3 or 4 small recycled wool wrap or fleece wrap covers.

Buy 3 or 4 Bummis size small wraps(these are workhorse diaper covers!)

I am sewing most of my stash from recycled material or flannel I bought new last time I had ds and didn't have time to finish making his diapers. I will feel so good if I can make most of this babies dipes!

Jenny
#128 of 184 Old 01-28-2009, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunaria View Post
I am so excited about cloth diapering this one from the start. With my son I started at 6 months I think? Maybe earlier. I ordered the bummis kit, it has 24 regular prefolds and 4 bummis medium covers and 2 snappies I think. Well, he is over 2 and he is still using it. He was so fat at 1(30 lbs), I thought that was it for the prefolds but now he is 2 and only 31lbs and his dipes still fit

Since he might not be PL by the time this one is born I have to come up with a new stash. So this is my plan:

Sew up 15 or so RRP but with one layer snappiable material such as terry cloth, shorten the wings a bit and add back elastic.

Sew up 15 or so size small fitted diapers but with the soaker partly sewn in but unfolds out for quick drying. (Anyone have a fav pattern?)

Sew up 5 or so RRP pockets lined with microfleece for nights.

Sew up 3 or 4 small recycled wool wrap or fleece wrap covers.

Buy 3 or 4 Bummis size small wraps(these are workhorse diaper covers!)

I am sewing most of my stash from recycled material or flannel I bought new last time I had ds and didn't have time to finish making his diapers. I will feel so good if I can make most of this babies dipes!

Jenny
That sounds like a good start. I definitely recommend the darling diapers unlimited pattern, its super easy and covers every style of diaper, cover, and soaker style you could ever want to make. Plus it has a lot of good info on fabric selection. Some of the other patterns aren't as descriptive but are pretty easy to do once you get the hang of sewing diapers. If you haven't already, I recommend you check out diaper sewing divas for tons of info.

#129 of 184 Old 01-29-2009, 05:27 PM

I'm excited about all the sewing to be done. I made a RRP with a beach towel for the outside and one layer of flannel with the wings shortened like I said. Well it fit my 30 lb two year old with lots of room and just fit me 45 lb 4 year old(who let me try it on her). I think maybe it'll be a bit big on a newborn. I'm going to have to think about this one.

KatieJD-thanks for the suggestion. Do you buy the Darling Diaper pattern? My printer isn't working so I'd have to send it to my friend to print for me, do you know if that's possible? I have another question for you, what do you think of just laying in the soaker for the RRP diaper? I didn't like dealing with the pocket aspect. Thanks!!

Jenny
#130 of 184 Old 01-29-2009, 07:34 PM

Wow, sorry this is long! I'll bold my Q's below so you don't have to read everything!

I have been slowly picking up and adding to my stash. I didn't put dd in cloth until 3.5 mo and went straight to Kushies AIO's which did not hold breast milk poo very well. I also had bought a stash of the nastiest fuzzi bunz ever! I got them on ebay for like $1 each! But, they worked! I didn't have real liners/doublers, so I just used prefolds.

This time (since dd is still in dipes) I have picked up some fitteds to try on my dd before she potty learns (all are size M but still fit my 28lb 2.75yo). Here's what I got: 4 loveybums size M (and bought 4 more sherpa Loveybums on ebay which haven't come yet) I like them because they're not too bulky under her jeans. Four SOS one size dipes. I like them too but they're super spendy so I probably won't get any more. And 4 fattycakes, which I'm not a big fan of because I don't like that the side flap folds inside or that the snaps are on the side. DD is pretty lean and they hit her right at her hip bone so she complains about them.

But, I didn't have any covers that fit so I've been using my Medium G diapers covers with them and 2 M Bumkins which she hates because they give her big whelt marks!

I ordered some covers from tinytush.com, a tinytush cover and a lightwrap which both have gussets. They just came today, so I'm hoping they both work.

For the new baby, my cousin said she had a supply of size Small Fuzzi Bunz she was going to send me. Yeah! I hope they work! I also have some small WAHM fitteds, maybe 8? I'm planning to pick up a few covers for.

So, here are my Questions:
With this supply (20 or so Small Fuzzi bunz and 8 small/newborn fitteds), what else do I need for the first few months?

Could someone tell me the difference between all the prefolds on GMD? I tried to open the website just now but the page timed out. Weird. Or is there a good link someone could post to a page that would describe the differences? I'm thinking of getting a set of prefolds and a few covers for the newborn and early stage.

Also, I'm thinking of getting a set of size 0 kissaluvs, maybe 6-10. But a friend told met that they have polyester in them therefore they react more with detergents and cause the ammonia smell more/faster. Anyone else had that experience with them?

I have more, but I'll just start with this because I know this is way long!
Sadie

My cousin
#131 of 184 Old 01-29-2009, 07:41 PM

Oh boy. I bought a little comet tails pattern... ten yards of fabric... got the pattern all cut out, and now i haven't worked on it - as in, i haven't even made ONE yet - in over two weeks. someone motivate me

Me,yummy.gif   DS, Peace.gif and DDdust.gif Grateful to the baby I lost for sticking around long enough to teach me what I needed to know so badly  candle.gif  We  love our forest valley home, our goats and chickenschicken3.gif, and wild harvested food-medicine coolshine.gif

#132 of 184 Old 01-30-2009, 03:45 PM

Sadie- I bypassed the Kissaluv 0's and got a dozen 1's. By the time he fit into them he was peeing so much that he really soaked them fast. They always felt really clammy and weird when wet. I didn't like them and sold them off pretty quickly. I did however love the way the 0's fit my friends baby so I thought I might get a few this time around, until I noticed that Green Mountain Diapers has really cheap GMD infant fitteds. $7.95 a piece. They are 100% cotton, which works best for us IMO.

I'm having an issue with the GMD site too, maybe try later. They have a very comprehensive size description for their prefolds. I'd say that all you really need are some good prefolds and covers to round out your stash. I used to use size small Fuzzi Bunz at night for ease, but they ALWAYS leaked out the sides (that darn nb explosive poo!) so I think I am going to just use prefolds with a stay dry liner this time.

The one thing I am going to do this time around is stick to cotton and not fleece or seudecloth. The smells that come from synthetic fibers are really gross. I also learned on Diaper Swappers that regular Tide is the best thing for diapers. Kind of hard to wrap your head around if you've been using Charlies or Allens or free and clears. But the testimonies are incredible! Go figure!

#133 of 184 Old 01-30-2009, 11:45 PM

I haven't really been keeping up with this thread, but here are a few comments:

I've heard good things about Kissaluvs 0's and not so good things about thier larger sizes all along (from before DD was born). I've never tried them.

FWIW, I used infant prefolds with DD with covers when she was still exclusively breastfed, then I could re-use the covers sometimes. Now that she is bigger I use the SAME prefolds, but use them as stuffers in pockets (some fuzzi-bunx, some made by me). I never did buy different sizes of prefolds. She wore the small ones from about 2 months on and is still wearing them.

For sizing, we never used extra small. We ended up coming home from the hospital with an extra package of newborn diapers, plus SD went shopping with DH once before DD was born and bought a pack. By the time we went through those two packs she was big enough for the small size diapers. (2-3weeks?) Mediums were the longest worn for us, from about 6 months to 18 months, though some brands still fit at 21 months. DD is 27lbs at 21 months, but long and skinny. Basically the mediums fit until 23-25lbs. And since she is refusing to go on the potty, we're definitely needing the larges. And at this stage, she only goes through 4-5 diapers a day. She holds it, then goes all at once. She's physically ready to potty learn, but still refuses!! So three dozen seems like a lot of diapers to me, but YMMV of course.

Mom to Kayleigh (05/07) Jacob (05/09) and Ned decluttering 615/2010
#134 of 184 Old 01-30-2009, 11:50 PM

Oh, and I seriously have to agree with lotus, the smell from the fleece liners in our large diapers is AWFUL. I used microfleece, what a mistake. For my mediums I used looper fleece which is 50% cotton and 50% poly. Not the BEST but way better than the microfleece and doesn't smell at all. I use regular Tide (it's the only thing that doesn't cause at least one member of the family to break out in a rash!) and it doesn't matter, those micro-fleece lined diapers still stink. I've tried stripping them a dozen different ways.

And explosive poops, yeah, no kidding! The Bummis covers worked REALLY well for us to contain the poo-splosions.

And we used 1 sposie a day.... at night (still do) so that we didn't have to change diapers at night. Changing diapers woke DD up more and it was a nightmare trying to get her back to sleep, especially as she got older.

Mom to Kayleigh (05/07) Jacob (05/09) and Ned decluttering 615/2010
#135 of 184 Old 01-31-2009, 01:18 AM

I just can't bring myslef to buy Tide! I think I'd rather get some Allens and just strip them more often. I actually did a vinegar soak (long thread on diaperswappers, took me over an hour to read though everything) but it helped so much with my AIO's. They're Kushies mediums (10-22lb) but still fit Zoe great at 2.75 and 29lbs. The rise is starting to become an issue in the butt though.

But you ladies have helped me make some tough decisions! I think I'm going to just invest in some orange prefolds and a few newborn bummis wraps (there's a person selling 3 for $28 on ebay right now). I've been thinking it'd be cheaper to just do disposable for those first weeks until baby is in a bigger size, but if I can just turn around and sell off most/all of them, I'll end up spending a lot less than I would have for disposables (especially 7th Gen.).

Any other recommendation for places/sites for picking up some prefolds besides GMD? Now that I've looked there, they seem so logical about the different "colors" that I'm a little intimidated to buy them anywhere else!

Sadide
#136 of 184 Old 01-31-2009, 11:47 AM

I got my premium prefolds from little-lions.com and they were great (didn't start cd till DS was 4 mos). So I just ordered some infant second ones for the new baby and I, of course, can't tell what's wrong and they're much cheaper http://little-lions.com/page50.html
GMD seems kinda confusing with all the "extra" sizes. I know many people that just went from infant to premium and didn't get all the other sizes. HTH

Happy to be married to DH and SAHM to Brenden (10/16/06) and Jackson (5/3/09)! Expecting baby #3 in July
Homeschooling worked for me!
#137 of 184 Old 02-28-2009, 09:15 PM

Okay, so I've known for the past few months that I wanted to try cloth diapers with the baby. I looked up some different styles and brands, did a little general research and information gathering, and then figured I'd start gathering the stuff later.

Last night, I got hit with cloth diaper fever. I don't know what happened, I just suddenly HAD to figure out the cloth diaper stuff, and had to do it NOW. I spent all last night looking through websites, and when I woke up at 7 am, my first thoughts were of diapers.

That I'm losing my mind is a possibility.

But I went ahead and ordered prefolds, of 0-6 month size, and 6-12 month size (they were on clearance at softclothbunz.com).

Then I went on a cover rampage.

I ordered:

6 Thirsties covers in XS size
3 Thirsties covers in Sm size
1 Bummis Super Brite in Sm size
2 Bummis Whisper Wrap in Sm size
2 Bummis Whisper Wrap in M size

I may find that I need more and supplement down the road, but I wanted to get a good start while I have money set aside for them. I figure by the time I decide to pick up a few more covers, I'll know which brand I prefer for which situations.

The only thing I'm thinking of now are fitteds (I don't want to mess with AIOs or pockets, mainly because of expense but also for the sake of simplicity). I would just roll with the prefolds and covers, but I want some fitteds for my mom and husband, and just to try them out and see if there are situations where they work better.

Since apparently ordering the prefolds and covers soothed the MUST-GET-DIAPERS-NOW urge, I may wait a while on ordering the fitteds. When I do, I think I'm going to not get any newborn size, just the size up from that. The fitteds I like the look and price of, are the Kissaluvs, the Thirsties, and the BumGenius Bamboo fitted.

*whew*

Kelly (28), in love with husband Jason (38) and our awesome babies:  Emma 4/09, and Ozzy 8/10

#138 of 184 Old 02-28-2009, 09:48 PM

I want that urge to hit me! I've been too overwhelmed to get into any serious research on cloth diapers. I don't want to buy anything until I know what I should get. I haven't even taken the time to find what I'm sure is available out there: a very simple starter list for the not-sure-we'll-stick-with-it c/d people. :-)
#139 of 184 Old 02-28-2009, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SereneBabe View Post
I want that urge to hit me! I've been too overwhelmed to get into any serious research on cloth diapers. I don't want to buy anything until I know what I should get. I haven't even taken the time to find what I'm sure is available out there: a very simple starter list for the not-sure-we'll-stick-with-it c/d people. :-)
Seriously, that's how I was last week.

Then starting last night-- HAD to get them. I actually feel physically relaxed now that I've ordered some.

Kelly (28), in love with husband Jason (38) and our awesome babies:  Emma 4/09, and Ozzy 8/10

#140 of 184 Old 02-28-2009, 11:28 PM

I ordered 10 BG 3.0 yesterday. Sweetie thinks I'm crazy for getting so happy about it..lol

I was like "What colors should I get?" and he said, "The baby is going to POOP in them. Does it matter?" I said, "Of course it does." LOL
#141 of 184 Old 03-01-2009, 01:26 AM

Sounds like you got a good stash started kelly!

I was trying to think of what fitteds I liked and I can't think of many. The thing about most fitteds is that the leg holes have that puckered edge and I found it to be super bulky under a cover. I have a half dozen WAHM no name fitteds that i LOVE because they have a gusset but none of that extra bulk around the legs. Its just simply elastic. I wish I knew what they were! Looks like the thirsties don't have that bulk either, but they do have the microfleece. There are SO many variables with diapers!! Thats why its good to just try out a few before you drop cash on a system. I'm so glad I went through a lot of (preowned) diapers for my DS. I was able to determine that swaddlebees were a great fit, Fuzzi Bunz were a good fit but they stunk, Happy Heiny's leaked nb poo out the leg holes, BG's (v 1.0) were AWEFUL for leaks but the fit was good at around 6 months or so. Wonderoos were too wide in the crotch as were Snap Ez.... and on and on and on. Thank goodness for buying and selling used!

#142 of 184 Old 03-04-2009, 03:04 PM

My diapers came in the mail today! :

I have a few washing questions though. When I try to google I'm mostly getting stuff about prepping unbleached prefolds, but mine are bleached.

1- Do I use detergent every time I prep-wash them or is it more about the heat of the water? And do I need to dry them after each wash or can I wash them a few times in a row then dry them once?

2- I read you can boil them on the stove instead of using the washer. Does anybody use that method to prep them?

3- What about the covers? I was guessing I only need to wash those once but what temp should the water be for them? Could I just toss them in with the prefolds one time on hot or would that be too harsh on them?

I'm SUCH a newbie. I've never known anybody who uses cloth and now I know that all the pics I've seen online have been of already washed ones. I did not realize they came so thin and flat!! I was panicking I'd bought the wrong thing lol.

Madalyn military wife to Chris & proud momma to Jonas 5/17/09
#143 of 184 Old 03-04-2009, 03:05 PM

I just washed them a lot without detergent, but I haven't tried boiling.

Jam 7, Peanut Butter 5, and Bread 2.

#144 of 184 Old 03-04-2009, 06:20 PM

Dh is picking up our diaper stash this Saturday :-) I'm so excited! I have a little one who is still in diapers so we kinda needed to buy another stash because I can't predict when our littlest will be out of diapers.

So with our son we have:

22 Wonderoos Pocket Diapers
2 FuzziBunz Pocket Diapers

and for the new baby:

32 Motherease Bamboo One size (<-- am I the only one who *loves* these?)
10 Motherease Bamboo snap in liners^
4 Motherease covers
2 Aristcrats Wool Covers
1 Nikki Wool Cover

We plan to EC with this one again so we don't really need a smack load of covers as I don't cover them up in the house.

We should have a thread for pictures of our stashes once we've got them all! :-) I love seeing all the different kind of cloth out there!
#145 of 184 Old 03-04-2009, 07:57 PM

I just checked out the motherease, Jaime, and they look pretty awesome, and a great price!! Another example of a non leg flared fitted! I may have to try some out when my little guy gets bigger. Seems like they might be really bulky on a newborn though.

#146 of 184 Old 03-04-2009, 08:54 PM

ME OS diapers are great, but they are really big.

-----------
I'm just about done diaper shopping for this guy. I went with small sized diapers since I expect him to be smallish (my last son was 35 weeks, 5 lbs - and my doctor expects this one to be early too.)

-9 Swaddlebees Organic Velour Newborn Fitteds
-6 Preemie prefolds
-3 covers
-5 XS Fuzzi Bunz
-8 Bum Genius AIO XS

I also have a ton of OS diapers that my toddler is currently in, so if I run short I can use those in a pinch.
#147 of 184 Old 03-04-2009, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madalyn View Post

I have a few washing questions though. When I try to google I'm mostly getting stuff about prepping unbleached prefolds, but mine are bleached.

1- Do I use detergent every time I prep-wash them or is it more about the heat of the water? And do I need to dry them after each wash or can I wash them a few times in a row then dry them once?

2- I read you can boil them on the stove instead of using the washer. Does anybody use that method to prep them?

3- What about the covers? I was guessing I only need to wash those once but what temp should the water be for them? Could I just toss them in with the prefolds one time on hot or would that be too harsh on them?

I'm SUCH a newbie. I've never known anybody who uses cloth and now I know that all the pics I've seen online have been of already washed ones. I did not realize they came so thin and flat!! I was panicking I'd bought the wrong thing lol.
I just finished prepping my prefolds, which were bleached Chinese. I was so taken aback at how flat they were, too, haha.

I washed in hot and dried with every wash-- because I heard that it's the drying that really does the work, anyway, and with the bleached you don't need so much washing. I used detergent with the first wash, none of the subsequent washes. I just ran them through four times: wash (with det), dry, wash, dry, wash, dry, wash, dry. They are amazingly soft, fluffy, and absorbent now-- not at ALL like they were before.

I'm excited, haha.

Should be getting the fitteds and covers in the mail on Friday.

#148 of 184 Old 03-04-2009, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madalyn View Post

Since they're bleached you only need to use detergent for the first wash. Make sure you're using a detergent that is appropriate for cloth diapers, there's a chart on my website under washing instructions that gives good suggestions. Washing and drying 3-4 times should be sufficient, and drying after each wash. Boiling is only necessary as an alternative when stripping diapers, not for every day washes. Covers require 1-2 hot washes and dries in order to seal the PUL, but once that's done I don't machine wash my covers. To extend the life of your covers, ALWAYS hand wash. I can't stress this enough. The aplix and binding on covers does not hold up well to frequent washing and drying via machine, so overtime they end up breaking down and pulling away and getting pilly. You can just use a bit of the same detergent and wash and rinse in the sink, then hang to dry.

#149 of 184 Old 03-04-2009, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieJD View Post
Covers require 1-2 hot washes and dries in order to seal the PUL, but once that's done I don't machine wash my covers. To extend the life of your covers, ALWAYS hand wash. I can't stress this enough. The aplix and binding on covers does not hold up well to frequent washing and dryer via machine, so overtime they end up breaking down and pulling away and getting pilly. You can just use a bit of the same detergent and wash and rinse in the sink, then hang to dry.
Thanks for the info on the covers... all of mine are PUL with aplix, and I had no idea of how to handle them.

What about fitted diapers... I'm getting a few Thirsties, and a few Kissaluvs, and a few BumGenius Bamboos, just to try some different styles. Anything special I need to do with these?

#150 of 184 Old 03-04-2009, 10:31 PM

I guess I'm super-late joining, but I am planning to use cloth. I CD'ed my DD until I went back to school when she was 9 mos, then dropped to 1/2 time CD use. Then I got a job in addition to school, and CD'ing went out the window...

This time, barring the unforeseen, I will get to be a 90% SAHM, so I'm hoping I can stick with it this time.

My stash so far:

12 small fuzzibunz
6 med fuzzibunz
6 wonderoos
~12 prefolds
2-3 prowraps covers (no smalls though)
3 bumgenius (just bought these- never tried them with DD)
3 snap-ez training pants

I would like to try making some homemade ones for budget reasons, but don't know if i'll get around to it...

“War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength.”
― George Orwell, 1984

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page