Symptoms Gone?? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-20-2008, 08:20 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Did this happen to anyone at the beginning? I will be 4 weeks tomorrow, and this week (from 7-12 dpo) I was EXTREMELY crampy, queasy, boobs hurt, everything.

Yesterday, the cramping went away completely (maybe it was implanting before and now it's finished implanting?) I had a headache, and everything smells and tastes stronger, but I guess I'm nervous because my sore boobs and cramping isn't so strong.

Did this happen to anyone where your symptoms got better for a while, or went away completely?

Mom of 2 feisty boys and 1 busy business --Tmuffin--where we help moms connect through birth, babywearing, play, and parenthood.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-20-2008, 09:51 AM

Yep this happened to me. I started with cramps, sore boobs and moodiness, which them progressed to horrid nausea and over sensitive gag reflex and sense of smell. Now, my boobs hurt again, but the nausea has remained.

I think all the symptoms come and go and it's different for everyone. I'm sure everything is ok with your little one!
Old 09-20-2008, 09:54 AM

4 weeks is REALLY early for all those symptoms, so it was probably related to implantation like you said. If you were a few weeks further along and having strong symptoms that all of a sudden went away then I would say to give your MW or dr a call but this early on I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Abby, Mom to Matthew (9/14/06) and new baby Annabelle (10/04/09), Wife to Dan
Old 09-20-2008, 10:23 AM

I am the same way. I'm 4 wks 4 days today, and I feel fine. Last weekend, I felt awful. I've chalked it up to nerves and excitement.
Old 09-20-2008, 10:58 AM

I didn't have ANY pregnancy symptoms when I got my positive (at 10-11dpo) no sore boobs, no nausea, nothing! But at about week 6 it all kicked in. Please enjoy these next couple weeks because you may be in for it!! Clean and organise your house before it hits!

A lot of people don't have anything till 6 weeks. I will say that I had cramping for the first few weeks but it was intermittant.

mama to L (4) and G (1.5)
Old 09-20-2008, 10:58 AM

I wouldn't worry too much about it just yet, hon. With my first, the sore boobs, etc. weren't constant that early on. Sometimes they'd be worse, sometimes I wouldn't notice them at all.

This time around, I'm on Prometrium, so the sore boobs are here to stay for now, BUT I'm still having variations in how tender they are from day to day, and even from morning to evening.

I also cramped from CD 7/8ish until a day or two ago...I'm guessing it was implantation related, since that should be finishing up around now. So...don't worry. In all likelyhood, your babe is just fine.
Old 09-20-2008, 01:19 PM

Very few symptoms here either. I didn't last pregnancy either. Don't worry about it, just consider yourself lucky! I have a little bit of acne, a little hungrier than usual, a little moody, and eating a few strange things, but no major nausea or anything, boobs might be a bit bigger but not too tender (thank goodness, still nursing).

Mom to Kayleigh (05/07) Jacob (05/09) and Ned decluttering 615/2010
Old 09-20-2008, 04:37 PM

My crampiness has almost all but gone away too. 2 weekends ago it was awful, felt like AF was coming any second. Next weekend I was still crampy but I could tell it was starting to not be as often or as strong. Now this weekend I'm rarely having any cramps. In a way I'm glad because even though I know they're normal it still worried me. I haven't had any nausea. Right now I'm just rocking sore boobs and the desire to eat everything in sight.

Madalyn military wife to Chris & proud momma to Jonas 5/17/09
Old 09-20-2008, 05:18 PM

I can relate as well. I had ever-present cramping and nausea starting the day I found out (11 DPO), but now I feel perfectly fine (15 DPO), maybe a little off and on cramping and a slightly stronger appetite. My boobs are somewhat tender, but only if I really think about it. Nothing like what a lot of people have described. I feel like I should at least be tired! Maybe the early symptoms were more mental? I have an u/s Thursday though because of my ectopic risk, so I am so hopeful everything will be confirmed to be ok!
Old 09-21-2008, 11:51 AM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
I barely had symptoms to start with, and I think I've simply gotten used to what I do have. Mostly slight queasiness and sudden strong hunger. My cramping comes and goes, but it did all throughout my cycle anyway. One new thing if I move too fast I feel some round ligament pain. It's all so mild I don't feel very pregnant yet. DH was saying last night how it would be hard to keep a secret for long about it, but I don't think so, it just doesn't seem like a big deal yet, especially since I won't see the midwife for quite some time, well except to interview them. I really love this though, I get a head start on gestating without the crazy big deal attention stuff. I was afraid that bothering to test would curtail that.
Old 09-22-2008, 07:16 PM

Just checking in with you ladies. Symptoms still MIA? Mine are.

User Tag List