Mothering Forum banner

Greetings from South Florida

426 views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Irishmommy 
#1 ·
Hello, MDC moderators and members.

My name is Sandy and I have a six month old baby girl, Evelyn. Before she was born I started out non-AP, LOL! Then I really had no choice but to practice AP since Evelyn had other ideas.

I was really afraid of ruining her by co-sleeping and responding to her cries because of all the books that I read. So a great mom suggested that I throw away those books. It was one of the best things I did.

I stopped worrying so much and changed my expectations to make AP possible. This included doing my own research instead of doing informal surveys of what everybody else was doing. Also, getting a bigger bed and going to sleep earlier made the biggest difference.

Anyway, I am glad to be here!

#2 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuzzy Bee View Post
Hello, MDC moderators and members.

My name is Sandy and I have a six month old baby girl, Evelyn. Before she was born I started out non-AP, LOL! Then I really had no choice but to practice AP since Evelyn had other ideas.

I was really afraid of ruining her by co-sleeping and responding to her cries because of all the books that I read. So a great mom suggested that I throw away those books. It was one of the best things I did.

I stopped worrying so much and changed my expectations to make AP possible. This included doing my own research instead of doing informal surveys of what everybody else was doing. Also, getting a bigger bed and going to sleep earlier made the biggest difference.

Anyway, I am glad to be here!
Welcome! We're so glad to have you here. I'm also in south Florida, miami to be exact. Whereabouts are you?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.