Mothering Forum banner

Hi from Pittsburgh!

727 views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  proudmomof4 
#1 ·
Hi,
I'm so happy to finally join the MDC community. I'm a slowsky when it comes to technology, so for a long time I just read posts here at MDC but was afraid to join. I realized it's time for me to jump right in, make some mistakes and figure it out...just what I would want my children to do! I am a SAHM to an 8 yr old DD, 6 yr old DS and 10 month old DS. I just love this site because it fits right in with how I parent my children. I look forward to sharing lots!
Jen

#2 ·
Welcome to MDC and hurrah for coming out of lurkdom!

You will be surprised at how quickly you will catch on now that you are posting! I am tech challenged, too, but by doing more little by little I am learning and you can learn, too! Also, check out the links at the top of the page. They explain a lot of things you might want to know, explore the board and make yourself at home.

#4 ·
Hello! and Welcome to MDC!!!

#6 ·

Hi! MDC is a little overwhelming at first! There are so many different forums and places to get information, but it doesn't take long to be comfortable with the tools.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.