The Joy of "Thankyou!" - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-06-2011, 12:19 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello everyone!

My name is MaryAnne and I have a beautiful little 3yo girl named Julie.  I'm so excited to be on this forum, I will post pictures of my Julie soon but for now I have a general, time sensitive question.

I hope you had a wonderful holiday and new year season! With the holidays over and so many “Thank You's” to write, I wanted to see if you guys have any ideas for unique greeting/thank you cards I can use. I don't have time to make my own, but this year I want something really unique that will stand out and “Wow” my friends and family! Suggestions?

Many thanks,

MAlove.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-06-2011, 02:13 AM

Hi There!  I'm a new member also.

I wanted to suggest something green.  You can take the Christmas cards you received this year, cut off the front of the card and use it as a post card for a thank you.  :-)  It may get a good laugh and you can even mention you've gone "green" or that due to the economy, you are conserving. 

Have fun with your ideas!

Happy New Year!

Michelle

Old 01-06-2011, 10:33 AM
LZP

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthlingMomma View Post

Hi There!  I'm a new member also.

I wanted to suggest something green.  You can take the Christmas cards you received this year, cut off the front of the card and use it as a post card for a thank you.  :-)  It may get a good laugh and you can even mention you've gone "green" or that due to the economy, you are conserving. 

Have fun with your ideas!

Happy New Year!

Michelle

This is a fantastic idea!!! I'll be using this, if DH hasnt already gone nuts and "decluttered" our holiday cards to the recycle bin! Thanks for this suggestion! I might even do this with birthday cards... being careful not to repeat the postcard to the original sender! saves on postage, too!

The babymoon isn't over! Our long awaited A born 7/18/10, making us laugh and smile every day.
Old 01-06-2011, 08:19 PM

Welcome.gif Welcome to Mothering!
Old 01-16-2011, 04:11 AM - Thread Starter

That is a great idea, I wish I read your reply earlier.  No worries though, I found something very cool as well.  A girlfriend of mine introduced me to a new kind of voice card from Voice Your Feelings.  You can record your own voice message and send it in a printed greeting card to anywhere in the world.  I used them for my Christmas thank you's and I'm going to use them for Valentines as well!  They are a new company, I contacted them and they said their Valentines cards will be out in a few days in time for Valentines.  Here is a link to the site http://bit.ly/hqdlxG

Thanks againjoy.gif

MA

User Tag List