Hello - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-26-2011, 12:18 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello, My name is Lizzy Hayes.  I was apart of this community about 5 years ago and am re-joining for more support.  I have two beautiful girls.  Sophia is 5 and Gaia is 2.  We have another baby on the way and I'm soooo excited and sooo very scared! :)

I'm a stay at home mom with lots of time on my hands.  We love coming up with new projects, games, and recipes......

Even though this is my third baby coming along it all feels so brand new to me!  I gave away all of my diapers thinking Gaia was my last and the nursery has been disassembled!  Well, I have 5 1/2 months to get everything back together.

Anyway, glad to be apart of this website again and hopefully I'll get all the tips and support that I'm gonna need :)

Lizzy Hayes

www.mommyblogger-funwithyourkids.blogspot.com

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-27-2011, 05:07 AM

Hey Lizzy,

Good to hear that your are enjoying your pregnancy. I am new to this forum. I hope i will enjoy my time too.

Old 07-27-2011, 05:32 AM - Thread Starter

Nice to meet you clothbottom :)

Old 07-27-2011, 09:33 AM

Hi Lizzy!

Welcome back!  Just a quick thought since you are back...you may want to change your screen name.  It seems to have your first and last real names.  I am not a Facebooker, but I keep hearing about threads being copied and pasted on that site and others, which puts you and your children in what could be some not-great (and not always safe) situations.  Just a thought.

I LOVE your children's names.

Your younger looks around two or so.  We are thinking about TTC again (DS2 is 16 months) and I have been looking for advice about closely spaced children.  I will add that I am almost 41 :( so that changes my ability/willingness to wait a couple more years.  If you have time (PM maybe, if you want), would you give me your thoughts?  I am so torn.

Thanks and welcome back to MDC!

sleepytime.gif I got tired of my signature, but I still love my children and husband and miss my little brotherkid.gif

User Tag List