Hi everyone! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 08-03-2011, 04:56 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi there!

I am a mother to a beautiful 20 month old baby girl.  I had a natural home birth homebirth.jpg

with a midwife with her and it was a wonderful experience!  My labor was only 12 hours long and I'll defiantly have a home birth again if I have another baby.

My husband, baby, and I are all vegans and we try to eat lots of organic food.  carrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gif

We co-sleep with our baby and she has slept with us every night since she was born.  familybed1.gif

I'm still nursing her and I plan on nursing her as long as she wants to nurse. bf.jpg

We started out using disposable diapers but after a few months of seeing how expensive and wasteful they were we switched to cloth prefold diapers and they worked well.

I've been doing elimination communication with my baby since she was 9 months old and recently she has been able to stop using diapers all together which is very exciting!  

I'm interested in learning about natural ways of parenting and two of my favorite parenting books are The Continuum Concept and Hold Onto Your Kids.

I also enjoy hiking, painting and art projects!

#2 of 3 Old 08-05-2011, 07:04 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Nice to meet you! heartbeat.gif

Happiness despite misery is a great victory, I think...

caffix.gifSingle coffee loving and making mom to fencing.gifds, age 12, hamster.jpg dd, age 10, dog2.gif dd, age 7, flowerkitty.giftigress, cat.gifquinn, hyena.gifblack cat, and wool.gif beatrice the spider. Yeeehawww!!!

#3 of 3 Old 08-09-2011, 09:32 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

I love Hold on to Your Kids!

and then when we get to the ocean
we're gonna take a boat to the end of the world

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page