Hello again. I am not sure how long I have been away but - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 11-30-2011, 08:06 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

wow has this place changed. I am looking forward to checking out the new stuff, meeting new folks and maybe reconnecting with old folks I "knew" from before

I know that I was not a grandma the last time I was here so that puts a little bit of idea time wise I think

I am a mostly useless SAHM-meaning many of my illnesses have gotten worse and I can't do much of what I used to therefore ****I**** feel useless not that being a SAHM is useless to clarify. I have one out of the house and a parent, one in college and two minors.

Two dogs and four cats and two visitor cats

We have also a couple of ROUS that pop in to steal cat food

Married 19 years together 20.

I do better if anyone is interested in knowing better by people asking questions. I may or may not answer but you never know until you try:) And Since I have lost most of my friends due to being ill I appreciate the try and really do answer most:)

applejuice likes this.
#2 of 2 Old 11-30-2011, 08:43 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I remember you!  Welcome back!  I'm not remembering which areas of MDC I remember you from, but I definitely remember you.

Happy Homesteading Homeschooling Homebirthing Beekeeping Dready (& a bit redneck even) Mama to 4 fab kids :  dd (23), dd (13), ds (11), dd (5)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page