Hello Again! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 01-05-2012, 07:43 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi. :)

My name is Mariah. I am a 25 year old single mother of two beautiful healthy children! :) I have a daughter, Willow, who is 6 years old and I have been checking out Mothering Magazine since before she was born! Now I have a new son who will be a month old on Monday! Wow! Time goes fast! His name is Keaton. :)

Anyways I am new to the website- I created an account a few months back but am just getting the net now at home! I love "Mothering"! I have some diaper care questions. Can someone help me navigate the forums? I did a search for "washing cloth diapers" but then I didn't see how to post after you search?

Thanks! ~Namaste

#2 of 2 Old 01-05-2012, 10:12 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi Mariah,

love that you are cloth diapering! Here's a link to an archived thread on washing cloth diapers: http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1196206/washing-cloth-diapers.

I'm also new and not so fantastic at navigating around, but in general, you click on 'community' then 'forums' at the top left of the start screen, then choose a forum that seems appropriate (like 'Parenting' perhaps) and then click the green button on the left that says 'Start a New Thread'. 

Otherwise, you can do the search that you did, and if you find something recent you could just hit 'reply' at the bottom of the thread and add your comment or question onto the thread.  Then on your profile page, it should show if someone responds.

Miranda, 27, wife to DH, 38, and brand new mama to DS! joy.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page