Back after way too long! - Mothering Forums

#1 of 2 Old 01-21-2012, 04:34 PM - Thread Starter
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

My name is Viv, and I'm Mom to Dominici, a wonderful 5-year-old boy. I've been single for a little over a year, after ditching an abusive relationship with his father...I have full custody, thank God.

Our lives have been topsy turvy, but they're finally starting to settle down. We've been adjusting to our new, free-er reality without his "Dad" (who's completely out of the picture), a childhood friend and I have decided to date and see where things go, and Dom's been diagnosed with a few roadblock-type things. He has SPD, probable ADHD, and possible Asperger's Syndrome. 

He's in Kindergarten, and while we were shot down for an IEP, he has a wonderful teacher who goes far above and beyond what anyone could expect.

Whew! So that's me!

Mom to Dominici (5 years old)

Sponsored Links
#2 of 2 Old 01-22-2012, 04:11 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Welcome Back!

I'm sure you already know your way around, but wanted to point out a few forums you might be interested in:

The Childhood Years

Special Needs Parenting

Single Parening

I hope you stick around!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page