Anyone else from NYC? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 3 Old 04-05-2012, 04:05 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello!

My name is Anya Rose. I just moved to Union Square from living on a boat off the coast of South America. Talk about a culture shock! I'm in my 15th week right now and would absolutely love to have a girlfriend or two around the same time. I don't know a single girl in the area and literally just got to the states a couple of days ago. Any ages, any races, any languages... haha, just looking for a connection. 

Let me know if you want to get together!

Anya. 

P.S. You can see my travels on my photography blog: http://www.hueavenue.com if you want to check it out. (:

-I'm 21, having a home birth (preferably in water), and very very open to hearing about ideas on pregnancy. This little one was a surprise! (:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 04-05-2012, 09:00 PM

Hi, MY NAME IS CHRISTINA AND LOVE BX,Ny:)
#3 of 3 Old 04-05-2012, 09:15 PM - Thread Starter

Are you from NY? (: 

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page