Newbie here ~ nice to meet everyone!!! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 04-16-2012, 03:42 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I am so so glad i stumbled across this page today! I am currently a stay at home mom although need to consider going back to work now that all my kids are into school. I have a son who just turned 12, and two daughters that are 7 1/2 and almost 10, I also have a step son who is 8 1/2. i have been re-married for a little over 6 months. I got married at 18 the first time, after having one child, then had two more shortly after. Seven years into my marriage my ex decided that he was done with our relationship. I have been with my dh now for just over 3 years and so happy, he was one of my best friends from high school that i lost touch with over there years and he was there to put me back together when i feel apart! Anyways i'm excited to be somewhere that I hope i fit in.

#2 of 5 Old 04-17-2012, 12:05 AM

hey!! wow married at 18?? im 17.. and got married on october 7th of 2011.. lol my birthday i hope that doesnt happen to me and my husband though... but we had a different backgrougn. first got toether i was 14 he was 17... led to court he almost went to jail....my father died. and i ended up back with dylan (dh) and we are now expecting a baby girl in about two weeks or hopefully sooner. . . anywyas im new tooo on here :) 

DueDate 

April 29, 2012 

Hubby and I can't wait to meet our baby girl

Melody Marie Wentz!!

#3 of 5 Old 04-17-2012, 01:12 PM

Wow, MamaWentz that is quite a history the two of you already have!  Sorry for the loss of your father, especially at since a young age.  Good luck with your baby girl.

To the OP - good luck on going back to work.  That will be an adjustment I bet.  But, that extra income sure will be nice!  :)

I recently joined this site as well and really like it so far.  Hope to meet like-minded moms and have online friendships.  I am married with a 14 month daughter and expecting baby #2 in June (another girl).  It's going to be hectic around here!  :) 

REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif Trying to be the best mom I can be to my two wonderful daughtersenergy.gifbabygirl.gif  selectivevax.gifgoorganic.jpg

#4 of 5 Old 04-17-2012, 05:16 PM

wow congrats!!! i hope to find the same outcome on here as you!! i mean i have siblings with children but people who arent family seem to give me better advice lol 

mck211 likes this.

DueDate 

April 29, 2012 

Hubby and I can't wait to meet our baby girl

Melody Marie Wentz!!

#5 of 5 Old 04-23-2012, 09:53 AM

Welcome to y'all joy.gif,  I'm new around too 28 and ttc. Congrats to you MAMAWENTZ!!! Hope all goes well with you and Dylan and the bundle of love.

Congrats to you too MCK211, rlrtorr I guess working is like riding a bicycle! You'll fit right back in1

pos.gif for #1  carefully threadingthe path to motherhood heartbeat.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page