Soldier Mommy-to-be...I pray! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 06-05-2012, 10:03 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello Mothering Community,

This is my introduction! I am in the military and pregnant again directly after a "chemical" pregnancy with no cycle in between. I went into my first u/s appt expecting to find the sticky butterbean rockin and rollin..but God had already taken that sweet baby to heaven.  Because I had not had a cycle, they did follow up bloodwork and found my betas to be low but on the rise. The last blood test I did was just at 5. My provider told me I was slow to rise, but that we are to do a u/s later this month to see if anything is developing.

I should have had a period last week, but I am waiting until the end of this week to take a hpt. I took 2 memorial day weekend, and they came back negative. i may or may not be around 5 weeks.

This is prob TMI, but..

So far, I have had sore, itchy, tingly, veiny, swollen, twingy pain breasts. Horrendous gas that could burn the eyelashes off a dog. Fatigue, bloating..but I'm always bloated...so.., Cramping last week that seemed like I was going to start and also some that felt twingy, pulling, slightly sharp for a split second, increased hunger and thirst, hot flashes and slight sweats, slight dizziness, and a general malaise...(i.e. I left my sneakers and my shower supplies at the gym..and didn't notice for almost a week), strange strange epic dreams, aversions and slight car sickness/nausea (but I honestly think that's psychosymatic). Some clear, gluey, sticky, stretchy discharge. And just regular white discharge. And I suppose increased urination, I get up to pee at least twice a night. And, I have to pee right now.

I feel like I did with the previous pregnancy, except now I have less headaches and am not nearly as weepy and emotional. I am also more active with walking, swimming, and starting yoga tonight.

I am praying almost every moment I think of it, which is almost every second. I just keep thinking that I will undergo all the discomforts of pregnancy and childbirth and take anything the Powers that be wishes to give. I wish I was hugging the toilet right now, just so I could know that this pregnancy is going strong.

Thanks for all your hoped for future support.

--LizzieStewbutt

TTC 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 06-09-2012, 06:09 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)

Welcome to MDC, Lizzie!  I'm so sorry abour your loss.  hug2.gif  I'm sending you sticky baby vibes for this go round.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page