Hello from Southern California - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 
 
Thread Tools
#1 of 7 Old 07-05-2012, 03:08 PM - Thread Starter
 
Bellamomma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello! My name is Kasie and I'm looking for some support with a twin pregnancy. A friend recommended I check this site out so ... here I am. :) 

 

Off to look around! <3

 

K


~ Kasie 31 ~ Tim 29 ~ DS 4 ~

Bellamomma is offline  
#2 of 7 Old 07-05-2012, 03:30 PM
 
Peggy O'Mara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Santa Fe, New Mexico
Posts: 482
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi Bellamomma. Welcome to Mothering. I hope you find what you're looking for. Please let me know if I can help. 

 

I thought you might be interested in the Parenting Multiples sub-forum. Looks like there are some threads in there that might be of interest. 

 

Do you know about our Due Date Clubs?

 

And, you might want to check out our California Tribe.

 

I hope you enjoy Mothering.

Peggy O'Mara is offline  
#3 of 7 Old 07-05-2012, 03:37 PM - Thread Starter
 
Bellamomma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Thank you! You saved me from a bit of searching. :)


~ Kasie 31 ~ Tim 29 ~ DS 4 ~

Bellamomma is offline  
#4 of 7 Old 07-06-2012, 10:09 PM
 
To-Fu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: On the base ship
Posts: 4,481
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi!  Welcome to MDC from another West Coaster. :)


Have you seen the updated user agreement yet?
To-Fu is offline  
#5 of 7 Old 07-06-2012, 10:22 PM
 
artekah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,127
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Also in SoCal--hi! If you're near San Diego I might have resources for you!
artekah is offline  
#6 of 7 Old 07-10-2012, 02:38 PM - Thread Starter
 
Bellamomma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I'd love resources. Only thing I've found so far is a multiples parenting class at UCSD Thornton.


~ Kasie 31 ~ Tim 29 ~ DS 4 ~

Bellamomma is offline  
#7 of 7 Old 07-10-2012, 03:02 PM
 
artekah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,127
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
A few months ago there was a twin mama looking for an OB who would support her birthing vaginally, and I don't know if you are looking for the same thing, but if so, this is what someone posted:

"I'm 33 weeks pregnant with twins and seeing the perinatologists at UCSD. Dr. Schrimmer is the head of the multiples clinic. He has a reputation of supporting vaginal birth. So far he has been supportive in my case. According to him, 80% of the faculty is skilled and in favor of vaginal birth for twins. If at time of delivery only the other 20% are present, you can ask them to call the back-up doctors who are comfortable with a vaginal birth."

Join the San Diego Natural Families Yahoo group! They are a great resource for pretty much everything: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sandiegonaturalfamilies/

What area do you live? Do you have any specific questions? The Escondido LLL group is meeting in Valley Center tonight. smile.gif (But that may be too far depending where you are.) This is a huge place with things pretty far from each other!
artekah is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Drag and Drop File Upload
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off