Hello - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 07-20-2012, 04:11 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi

My name is Nikki 31 yrs old married to Roly and we have a beautiful Baby boy called James he is 7 weeks old and i love him so much .  Really wanted to breastfeed but produced no milk tried for 5 hours at the hospital and then at home but alas nothing have PCOS and didnt produce the hormones upsetting though as i know the benefits of breastmilk and wanted to breastfeed for as long as possible .  Though i'm thankful that James is ok as have had2 mcs in the past so thankful for my beautiful Baby boy .  I live in the uk in a town called swindon where i met my DH at our church been together 10 yrs married for 6 couldnt imagine my life without him .  also church is a v important part of my life and ideally would like to bring James up as a good christian with good values and ethics if i can.  also eating the right foods is v important and try to lead a healthy organic lifestyle if i can.  

At the moment im on maternity leave but work for the co-operative bank in the uk the co-operative is a ethical bank and i love my job love working for a company that is ethically minded and has the same sort of views that i do

Thanks for reading sorry to waffle as you can guess i like chatting oh and just to add i have 2 rabbits called charlie and poppy and 2 chinchillas called tom and max they r also v much loved .  looking forward to getting to know u all a bit and i'll try not to waffle to much .

Thanks xxxxx:-) xxx

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 07-20-2012, 07:46 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)

Hi Nikki!  Welcome to MDC.  I have a chinchilla too.  We named her Peechu, and she's about 6 years old now.  She's such a cutie, and we all love watching her take her dust bath!  You might enjoy the Life with a Babe and the Pets forums.  I look forward to "seeing" you around!

#3 of 3 Old 07-24-2012, 12:53 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi, and welcome! :)

Have you seen the updated user agreement yet?

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page