New here :) - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-30-2012, 02:59 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello everyone, just popping in to introduce myself. My name is Katie, I'm 24, live in the Seattle area and a SAHM to my DS Jonah, 21 months, and expecting DS 2 on August 30 (well, that's his EDD). I am here because as my username suggests, I am somewhat crunchy and don't know a lot of moms around here IRL who are into the same things as I am (cloth diapering, babywearing, AP, etc.). I'm hoping to meet some kindred spirits around here who think the same way as I do :)

Looking forward to getting acquainted with more of you ladies and discovering what Mothering has to offer :)

BF'ing, CD'ing, BW'ing, Selective/delayed vaxing,selectivevax.gif Cosleeping familybed2.gif, AP mama to Jonah (11/5/2010) and Rory (8/29/12). Wife to Anthony since 12/30/2011.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-30-2012, 07:31 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)

Welcome to MDC!  Congratulations on your pregnancy!  It sounds like it'll be a great fit for you.  You might want check out our Due Date Clubs to get to know some moms who are due around the same time you are.  With a due date of April 30th, you might want to join a couple!  lol.gif

User Tag List