Hello! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 08-14-2012, 07:16 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi there. My name is Stephanie and I've been visiting this site for just a few months now. I am currently just about 8 months pregnant with my first! I am going back to school to change careers and become an RN. Perhaps one day, CNM.

I strongly believe in natural healing, and promoting good health through diet and lifestyle before anything else. 

I find this site extremely helpful in gathering all sorts of great information related to pregnancy, childbirth, and motherhood, in general. Looking forward to being around!

#2 of 4 Old 08-14-2012, 07:50 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)

Welcome Stephanie and congratulations on your pregnancy! I too find so much helpful information on the site. Some of the forums I especially enjoyed reading when I was pregnant and then as a new parent were I'm Pregnant, Birth and Beyond, Life With A Babe, and Working and Student Parents. I also really liked reading some of the forums about other things like arts as a change of pace from thinking about new motherhood. The longer I've been here, the more forums I discover and enjoy. I hope you find the same!

hh2.gif Head over to the Holiday Helper forum and be a part of this wonderful Mothering tradition! joy.gif

Wondering about Mothering in general? Check out Mothering's User Agreement! smile.gif

#3 of 4 Old 08-15-2012, 07:34 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Thanks so much for the warm welcome and very helpful links! :)

#4 of 4 Old 08-15-2012, 05:22 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)

My pleasure! I hope the last weeks of your pregnancy go smoothly and that you have a wonderful birth and newbornbabymoon. smile.gif

hh2.gif Head over to the Holiday Helper forum and be a part of this wonderful Mothering tradition! joy.gif

Wondering about Mothering in general? Check out Mothering's User Agreement! smile.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page