Mothering Forum banner

pleased to meet you too

327 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  cynthia mosher 
#1 ·
hi ladies!

i am newly pregnant with my 2nd child. due date is may 15! this time around i am hoping to stay centered, stress less, exercise and eat right. i live on the central california coast in san luis obispo county. i have one daughter who is now 17 months old and i stay home with her. the two kids will be two years and one month apart. i feel like that is kind of close, so i am a little concerned about how i will balance everything with a newborn and a toddler. can't wait to join the due date thread and check all the other topics on this site out.

#3 ·
Welcome 5summer and congrats on the pregnancy! We look forward to getting to know you and seeing you become a regular member! Let us know if you have any questions or need some help finding your way around the site. Be sure to check out our Welcome to Mothering: Forum Basics page that will answer most questions and help you learn how to use features we have here. Most of all - have fun and enjoy the discussions!
love.gif

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.