This is me - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 10-02-2012, 01:55 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

hi, I'm Sam, i just turned 28 this month and newly married 3 months ago, after child abuse, foster care and weight problems stemming form the pill injection, i stopped all contraception about 7 years ago, i have failed to get pregnant, me and my husband have been together for 10 years in may, and these past couple of years starting to lose hope in starting a family. the doctors told me i had to lose weight be fore they would consider helping me, fair enough, i was almost 20 stone, but the help i was offered was Weight Watches. i did lose 5 stone, but the food they promoted was full of nasty chemicals damaging my health, the food that were safe where making me put weight on, so i gave up on weight waters to eat healthy food, and ended up putting over 3 stone back on. now having increasingly painful period, doctors are telling me i may have endometriosis, which i know a friend who has it, and know what she has been through with it. I'm very scared, i so desperately want a family and to be at a healthy weight too without compromising on my general health.

so this is me. id love to make some new friends and find some helpful advice too. thank you for reading x

Big Tree Hugger/ Nature Lovertreehugger.gif Hippiehippie.gifClumsy/accident prone oops.gif  Frequent Brain freeze confused.gif  Newlywedpartners.gif Pagan bellycast.gif Mummy to 2 kittiescat.giflost one recently. Artistmodifiedartist.gifPhotographerphotosmile2.gifTrekkie/Sci fi/fantasytrekkie.gif

#2 of 2 Old 10-05-2012, 02:07 AM
Administrator

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)

Hi crazy cat lady and welcome! Glad to have you join our community. If you'd like some weight loss support you might try joining our Health Weightloss Challenge over in the Fitness and Weight Management forum. It's an eight week support group and you can do as many eight week runs with them as you wish. Great group!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page