Having your second child? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 11-13-2012, 08:58 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello everyone,

My name is Lisa and I am a Yoga teacher, breastfeeding counsellor and freelance writer.  I write for the All Things Mothering Blog and for several La Leche League publications. I write a personal blog and I have three children ages 3, 7 and nearly 10. 

I am currently working on a large-scale project on the topic of having your second child.  I am looking for mothers who would be interested in talking to me about having a second baby, whether you are a mother of one child who is thinking about having your second, whether you are already pregnant with your second baby, or perhaps you've just had your second child.  If you are a mother of two and you would like to share your experiences, I'd love to hear from you.  Perhaps you've experienced loss and have had/are having your second child. Or even if you have more than 2 children but can remember your thoughts and feelings about your experience of becoming a mother the second time around, your contribution is welcome.  

I've love to communicate with as many mothers as possible, either by email or Skype.  Our conversation could be a short one-- just one call or email-- or we may have several discussions.

As I work on a freelance basis, I have nothing to offer mothers who offer their help to this project apart from a listening ear. But it is also a fantastic opportunity to be involved with a project that may help many mothers to walk that path you have already travelled.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

with kindest regards,

Lisa Hassan Scott

#2 of 3 Old 11-15-2012, 05:18 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)

Hi Lisa.  Welcome to MDC.  What is your project for?

#3 of 3 Old 11-16-2012, 12:17 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello,

Thanks for asking.  I am putting together some research for a publisher here in the UK.  Our hope is that it will result in a book that supports and encourages mothers who are considering having a second child, are pregnant with their second or have recently had their second child.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Lisa

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page