TTC ON VITEX AND MACA - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 11-26-2012, 04:29 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am behrcat. I am new to this forum. Saw some older posts about ttc and using vitex and maca. I am peri menopausal. considering Clomid, but came across this article about vitex. I need all the support I can get. Other than my husband I need some company on this leg of the journey. I am considered a late bloomer. Married later in life, as some say. Thus wanting to get pregnant later in life. any one have any input pongee subject of vitex and maca. Am looking forward to the interaction.... Blessings
#2 of 3 Old 11-26-2012, 11:33 PM

There are Fertility forums here that could be helpful.

Midwife (CPM, LDM) and homeschooling mama to:
13yo ds   10yo dd  8yo ds and 6yo ds and 1yo ds  
#3 of 3 Old 11-29-2012, 02:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by behrcat View Post

I am behrcat. I am new to this forum. Saw some older posts about ttc and using vitex and maca. I am peri menopausal. considering Clomid, but came across this article about vitex. I need all the support I can get. Other than my husband I need some company on this leg of the journey. I am considered a late bloomer. Married later in life, as some say. Thus wanting to get pregnant later in life. any one have any input pongee subject of vitex and maca. Am looking forward to the interaction.... Blessings

Hello Behrcat:

hello I saw your ad and want to tell you that you should take the concentrated extract of black maca in Spain, they sell it, my sister is 42 years old and also take it because her husband had low sperm quality and have become pregnant within three weeks stork-suprise.gifthe baby is born.
If you like info@vanbergroup.com write me, I have items of scientific research results. thumb.gif

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page