Hello Natural Family Living community - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 01-09-2013, 12:27 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I suppose I should formally introduce myself, so here goes, "It's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance!"

I am a mother of two vibrant toddlers, ages 2 and 5, residing in Southeastern, CT. My family and I are originally from Cocoa Beach, FL and were brought here to New England through the US Coast Guard.

I am a birth doula and an artist who loves homesteading and gardening. When I'm not chasing my little ones or caring for a mama, I can be found sewing or painting in my home studio. 

I'm passionate about a holistic natural lifestyle, and I love all things pregnancy and birth. I had the privilege of giving birth to both my children at home in a birthing tub. I am an advocate of homebirth, waterbirth, and natural birth, but mostly I am a supporter of informed and educated decision making. I love the challenge that comes with being a mama, and I love supporting women as they embark upon pregnancy and birth.

Visiting Mothering.com to learn new things is such a treat, I'm so grateful for this resource and the community. Thank you for being here!

Serenity Mama Earth

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 01-12-2013, 08:25 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)

Welcome to MDC, Brandy!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page