MDC was a great resource to me six years ago when I was pregnant with my DD, and now I am joining the forums in hopes of gaining (and offering) support and perhaps companionship.
Brief introduction: I'm 26, celebrating a year with my DH (25), attempting to figure out school for my little girl (5), and baking a boy due in April/May (25w). Returning to school myself may be in the cards, but I am presently enjoying being a work-at-home parent.
A few things on my mind lately:
- Surviving another hospital birth (preferably with my emotional health intact this time)
- Learning more about not circumcising as this bun has boy parts
- Nursing DS (I nursed DD until she self-weaned at 2y2m, but the beginning was a huge challenge)
- Affording cloth diapering this time
- Further researching schooling options for DD (who is due for kindergarten this autumn)
I think that's all! Haha. Looking forward to this journey and more.
26-y/o WAHM lovin' life with DH (25) and DD (5)
DS coming soon 4***8***12***16***20***24**28***32***36***40
|29 members and 17,777 guests|
|Arduinna , bananabee , BirthFree , Dove84 , emmy526 , girlspn , Greg B , harrietsmama , hillymum , kathymuggle , lab , moominmamma , NaturallyKait , notsosuperman , oseni clinton , RollerCoasterMama , rubelin , samaxtics , shantimama , Skippy918 , Socks , Springshowers , sren , stephalittle , TealCandy , worthy , zebra15|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 12:21 PM.|