Hi, hola!! My DD is 28 months and weighs 19 lbs and is 31" - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 02-03-2013, 11:07 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi, my name is vivianne i live in Los angeles and This is my first time here. I have an almost 6 year old son and my 28 month old daughter and i am truly madly in love with both of them. I ended up finding this site by typing in my DD weight and height and read someone saying about finding your tribe, which I would love. My daughter is now 28 months and weighs almost 20 lbs. and measures 31". We aren't extra tall but not short either. I'm 5'7 and so is my husband. We have tested for everything under the earth And up to now everything has tested normal. She does have hypotonia but this shouldn't affect her weight. She eats pretty good and is bright as can be. But my doc just can't understand why she doesn't gain weight. Her height went from being in the 50 percentile to 40 to 25 to 20 to 10 to -5. We are going to see an endocrinologist on wed but would love to hear others with similar situation. Thanks!!!
#2 of 2 Old 02-05-2013, 03:26 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hola, lei tu comentario, y segun entiendo tienes problemas con el peso de tu peque, mi hermana vive en el df, y sus 2 hijos presentaban oroblema de peso y talla, despues de algun tiempo les diagnosticaron ACIDOSIS TUBULAR RENAL, es como inmadurez en el rinon, no digo que sea tu caso pero si vas con tu endocrinologo comentale acerca de eso y que lo descarten. Ok. Saludos

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page